Chapter 7 - A Gift For Lucy

After a few days had passed Y/n could be seen making his way to the guild, luckily the spell that Mavis used on him had worn off and he was back to his normal self.

Y/n : "thank god that spell of yours finally wore off"

Mavis : "what's wrong with being a girl"

During the past few days Mavis and Zeref had moved in with Y/n, despite having lots of money due to all the jobs he takes Y/n had a small house as he doesn't like to own big homes.

Y/n : "what's wrong is I was born a boy not a girl"

As they got to the guild Mavis and Zeref made their way to Makarov as a meeting with the guild Masters was coming up, as they did Y/n headed to the bar and sat beside Lucy who seemed upset.

Mirajane : "oh good morning Y/n, do you what the usual"

Y/n : "yes please Mira thanks"

As Mirajane headed to the back to cook Y/n's food, Y/n turned to Lucy.

Y/n : "Lucy are you ok"

Lucy : "yeah I'm fine Y/n....its just their selling my parents house and I had decided to save enough to buy it first"

Y/n : "so you want a new house?"

Lucy : "well...its just, I grow up and it has memories of my mother and father there....as well as their grave yards"

Y/n : "oh I see"

After a little bit Mira came with Y/n's food and Lucy had left....but as she did she dropped a photo on the ground which Y/n could only think that it was the house she wanted to buy.

but as she did she dropped a photo on the ground which Y/n could only think that it was the house she wanted to buy

Y/n(mind) : "so this is it....interesting"

Y/n placed the photo in his pocket before finishing his food, after paying Y/n headed to Mavis and Zeref who was talking to Makarov.

Mavis : "oh Y/n perfect timing"

Y/n : "for what"

Makarov : "you see the guild Masters wish to speak with you child"

Y/n : "I see well is it ok if I meet you there....there's something I need to do"

Jumpcut

After making his way to a store that he had seen the mansion on sale in, as he entered he noticed the girl behind the counter.

Guild Girl : "oh hello sir, please call me Guild Girl what can I help you with"

Y/n : "yes hello I was wondering about this mansion on for sale"

As Y/n showed Lucy's photo to the girl she took a look at it.

Guild Girl : "oh yes, it use to belong to a Jude Heartfilia but he couldn't keep up the rent for it"

Y/n : "I see so how much is it"

Guild Girl : "well a month it's 2,000,000"

Y/n : "I see and how much would it be to purchase the home instead of rant"

Guild Girl : "oh well that would be over 100x as much"

Y/n : "I see....is it ok if I buy the house then"

The girls eyes widen in suprise but what shocked her more was Y/n buy for it up front.

Timeskip

After the meeting with the guild Masters they had asked Y/n to visit their guilds which he agreed to do. After arriving at the guild hall Y/n saw Lucy sitting with Wendy, Carla, Levy and Lisanna. After making his way to them.

Y/n : "hey Lucy I've been meaning to give this to you, you dropped it when you left this morning"

As he gave the photo back he noticed she looked upset.

Y/n : "hey Lucy...are you ok"

Wendy : "she has been upset since we had come back from a job"

Y/n : "really?, did something happen"

Lisanna : "apparently she found out that someone had already bought the home she wanted to save for"

Y/n : "oh I bought it"

The girls looked at Y/n surprised.

Lucy : "Y..you did why"

Y/n : "well for you"

Lucy : "you...bought it for me, why"

Y/n : "well you said it meant a lot to you, so I decided to get it for you"

Y/n had pasted Lucy the Keys and deed to the home, when she looked she seen it had Lucy's name on it meaning that the house and land around it officially belonged to her now, as Y/n had left Lucy had begun crying her eyes out.

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/n who was sitting at the bar along side Mavis and Zeref had suddenly felt something press against his back, he turned to see Lucy was hugging him while crying.

Lucy : "Thank you"

Y/n, Mavis and Zeref along with the girls smiled at this sight.

Y/n : "no problem Lucy"