Chapter 4 - Saving Zeref & Threeway Relationship

After spending hours researching ways of making Zeref's curse stop Y/n found that there maybe a way of doing it but there was only one sure way of finding out, after telling Mavis and Makarov his findings he left with Mavis to Tenrou Island the only place they could think of were no one was around, as Mavis and Y/n got there.

Y/n : "so remind me again why your wearing that bikini for"

Mavis : "I wasn't able to feel the ehat because I was trapped in that lacrima but now I'm free and can feel the heat and even air again"

Mavis gorw a slight smirk.

Mavis : "why, do you like what you see"

Y/n gave a smirk back, as the days had pasted Mavis and Y/n had became friends while researching magic together, this lead to them teasing each other a lot....

Y/n : "like what exactly all I see is a small girl who barely developed"

Mavis : "oh yeah Mr man of Steel, I bet you couldn't satisfy anyone"

Y/n : "I would prove it to you....but You wouldn't be able to handle me....Little fairy"

As they kept trying to tease each other they eventually saw a black hair girl sitting under a tree. After they stopped they made their way to her.

Mavis : "Zeref"

The girl opened her eyes and looked surprised to see Mavis and Y/n standing there.

Zeref(Female) : "Mavis...how are you"

Mavis : "free, its all thanks to Y/n here he saved me"

Zeref(Female) : "I see, it's good to see you've moved on but why are you here, you'll both die if you come near me"

Y/n : "that's why we're here....I think I've found away to seal off your magic so that you can be with Mavis and even others and not worry about hurting them"

Zeref's eyes widen she looked at Mavis who nodded, as Y/n laid her down he placed his hands above her chest and began a chant, after he was done he looked at Zeref while Mavis was looking on.

Y/n : "there that should do it, I place a seal that is connect to my so as long as I'm alive that seal will never be broken"

Y/n moved out of the way as Zeref stood up, she tried using her magic only for it to fail in killing anything making her cry. As she did Mavis went to her and hugged her.

Mavis : "your finally free now, you can u join fairy tail and we can be together now"

As they kissed for the first time in years Y/n smiled at the sight, but he sighed as well and this didn't go unoticed.

Mavis : "aww Y/n don't be sad, you'll always be my friend. Just because I'm back with Zeref doesn't mean we can't hang out"

Mavis had a smug look on her while Zeref giggle at their acts.

Y/n : "that's not why I'm upset little fairy, I'm upset that I couldn't find away of taking your Immortality away....no one should live this long it's to harsh on them seeing everyone and thing they love die before them. If there was a way I could take if from you I would"

Mavis smiled at Y/n.

Mavis : "don't worry Y/n you've already help us out more than anyone else has"

Zeref(Female) : "I..I think I've found a way"

Mavis and Y/n looked at her surprised.

Y/n : "you have how"

Zeref(Female) : "if we wanted to get rid of our Immortality....we have to past it on to someone"

Mavis : "pass it on how"

Zeref(Female) : "well I read that if we find someone who's stronger than us we can pass it to them....but...w.we have to have....um...sex with them"

Y/n : ".....what"

Y/n looked to see Zeref blushing like made while Mavis grow a smug look again.

Mavis : "Y/n....come here m for a minute"

Y/n : "wait Mavis I can't...I'm still a virgin"

Mavis : "so, then we'll all lose our virginity at the same time, doesn't that sound fun"

Y/n : "but what about"

Y/n fell on the ground but before he could get up Mavis sat on top of him, she placed her hands on his stomach and mad eher her up his shirt and to his chest.

Mavis : "your a man with power to move a planet...but your embarrassed by the thought about having sex...thats just adorable"

Y/n : "M...Mavis"

Mavis called Zeref over before removing her bikini....

Mavis : "so how about some fun...hero"

Timeskip

Currently laying under a tree cover by Zeref's ropes, Y/n was completely naked and on his left was Zeref(Female) and his Right Mavis who were also naked.

Y/n : "what have I done"

Mavis : "what to you mean, it was great I never thought it would feel that good right Zeref"

Zeref(Female) : "Y..yes you were amazing Y/n"

Y/n : "I just had sex outside with one of my dad's friends and her girlfriend"

Mavis and Zeref giggled before smiling at each other.

Mavis : "speaking of I think me and Zeref are at an agreement"

Y/n : "what agreement"

Zeref(Female) : "we want you to become our boyfriend"

Y/n : "WHAT, but your dating each other"

Mavis : "so it can be me, Zeref and you all dating each other, I don't mind and I'm sure Zeref doesn't as well...so Y/n what do you say"

Y/n looked to see both girls smiling at him and sign.

Y/n : "a threeway relationship....if your ok with it then fine"

As they cuddled into Y/n while he just smiled.

Y/n(mind) : "looks like my life of adventuring as only just begun"