Chapter 2 - Fairy Tail's Kryptonian

As Fairy Tail members could be seen separated into smaller groups, as Team Natsu which included Natsu, Erza, Lucy, Gray, Wendy, Happy and Carla. As this group made their way across Magnolia in hopes of finding this mysterious person.

Natsu : "so why does gramps want to meet this person anyway"

Lucy : "maybe he's important or something, or he could just be wanting to thank him for helping Asuka"

As they kept looking they soon spotted a young boy wearing all white, he was looking at a map of the town.

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/n : "let's see here....Fairy Tail is that way...I think"

As Y/n had found out that his father's friend was in a guild known as Fairy Tail he now had to make his way there....which was easier said than done.

Y/n : "who ever made this mp needs to take extra classes"

As Y/n was trying to figure out the map he suddenly felt someone tap on his shoulder, Y/n turned around to see a group of 2 boys, 3 girls and 2 cats standing behind him.

Y/n : "hello can I help you"

Erza : "we're looking for someone that matches your description, I'm sorry to ask this but could you please turn around"

Y/n : "um sure I guess"

Y/n turned and everyone saw the same symbol that the lady told them about.

Gray : "a diamond with an S in it"

Erza : "could you come with us as our master wishes to speak with you"

Y/n : "your...master"

Timeskip

After deciding to follow the group Y/n was now infront of a large building that Y/n guessed was their guild hall.

As they entered they saw everyone was back from their search and even Mavis was there speaking with Makarov.
Natsu : "Hey we're back"

Everyone turned to see Natsu and the others walking in but they also saw Y/n standing with them looking around.