Chapter 9 - 300 Years Ago

Y/n had done it, with the help from his uncle he managed to travel back over 300 years to a time when Dragon's walked the earth.

Y/n : "so this was earth 300 years ago"

As Y/n was about to fly around to see if he can find a dragon, he heard a bush from being him shake.

Y/n : "ok come on out, I know your there"

Y/n's eyes widen as he saw a small blue haird girl come out of the bush.

After taking his mask off he kneeled down to the girls hight and smile.

Y/n :"hello there, what's your name"

Wendy : "w...wendy sir"

Y/n(mind) : "wait Wendy, how can she be over 300 years old?"

Y/n : "I see well Wendy that's a beautiful name to have"

Wendy : "r..really"

Y/n : "yup, now tell me why is a young girl like you here in the forest for"

Y/n's eyes widen as he saw her begin to tear up.

Wendy : "I

Wendy : "I..I'm lost and can't find my mum"

Y/n : "don't cry Wendy, tell you what why don't we look for your parent together"

Wendy : "really"

Y/n : "yup"

Y/n picked Wendy up on his back before finally making his way through the forest with Wendy on his back....

Timeskip

After what felt like hours had passed they had finally made it to an open field.....but as they did.

??? : "I smell a dragon"

Y/n turned to see a man standing their with blue hair and a black cloak.

Y/n put Wendy down and placed her behind him.

Y/n : "who are you"

Acnologia : "my name is Acnologia, it's my mission to destroy all dragons"

Y/n : "and your here because"

Acnologia : "that girl behind you....smells like a dragon"

Y/n : "I won't let you touch her"

Acnologia smirked at suddenly attack Y/n, but was surprised to see Y/n block and punch him backwards into the nearby mountain.

Y/n : "I need you to listen Wendy, I want you to run. I know your parent is near by along with others"

Wendy : "b..but what about"

Y/n : "I know you scared, but you need to be brave understand"

After Wendy had run towards the forest again Y/n turned to see Acnologia getting up with a smirk on him.

Acnologia : "interesting"

Y/n : "you want her...you have to get through me"

3rd Person P.O.V

After running for what felt like hours Wendy had finally found her parent Grandeeney, but also there was Natsu, Gajeel, Sting and Rouge along with their parents. As Wendy ran to them crying everyone turned to face her.

Grandeeney : "Wendy what's wrong"

Wensy(crying) : "you...you have to help him"

Igneel : "him"

Grandeeney : "Wendy, calm down tell us what happened"

Wendy(cry) : "I..I met a new friend"

Natsu : "really what's his name"

Wendy(crying) : "h..his name is Y/n, please save him"

Weisslogia : "Wendy, what happened"

Wendy(crying) : "a man attacked us, Y/n stayed and told me to run"

Grandeeney : "who was it that attacked you"

Wendy(crying) : "he said his name was..."

Before she could say it a loud roar was heard and Igneel, Grandeeney, Weisslogia, Skiadrum and Metalicana all looked at the direction.

Skiadrum : "was that"

Igneel : "yes Acnologia"

Wendy(crying) : "no Y/n"

The dragons looked at Wendy surprised.

Grandeeney : "wait you mean"

Without finishing Igneel took off in the direction of the roar and where Wendy had just come from only to see something that surprised him.....Acnologia was retreating from a humans.

Y/n(3rd Person P.O.V)

As the battle between Y/n and Acnologia went on each one of their punches would send small trees and rocks flying, their surroundings were destroyed due to their punches connecting with the others fist over and over.

Y/n : "I may not be able to kill you...but I can stop you from hurting anyone for a while"

Acnologia's eyes widen as he felt the strength of Y/n's punches become stronger with every second, almost like he was testing him but soon he felt nothing but pain and he looked to see his arm had broken along with his hand.

Y/n who noticed this stopped and looked at him.

Y/n : "leave, your arms broken along with your hand"

Acnologia : "to think someone like you excited....you may have won this one, but I will be back"

As he changed and left Y/n watched as the black dragon flow with a broken arm.

Y/n: "I'm sure you will be terminator"

Wendy : "Y/n"

Y/n turned around to see Wendy but she wasn't along.

Y/n : "so did you find your parent"

Y/n looked to see 5 different dragons behind Wendy and the other kids. Before anyone could say anything to him Y/n had suddenly passed out, it took a lot of energy just to arrive at that time but to fight acnologia after the jump....anyone would be falling over.