Chapter 5 - A Fake(Short)

Currently in the colosseum in the capital city of Fiore, guilds from all over Fiore had come to take part in the Grand Magic Games. A competition between the magic guilds all across Fiore to see which one is the strongest, Y/n along with the other members of Fairy tail were up in a stand while the team Makarov picked was down in the opening ceremony.

Lucy : "first master if you don't mind me asking why didn't you put Y/n down there"

Mavis : "with His Strength, Speed and Magic power without a doubt he could beat everyone down there but its safe to have a back up plan just incase"

Wendy : "so you plan on waiting to see if the others can handle it on their own"

Makarov : "if they can't we sent in Y/n instead which is a sure win for us"

As they all watched Y/n saw a green hair girls walk in the middle of the arena with guards around her.

Hisui E. Fiore : "hello everyone to another Grand Magic Games, I am Princess Hisui E. Fiore I'm glad you all could make it"

As everyone cheered Y/n spotted a boy walking towards her, he had a shirt on with Y/n and his Dad's symbol on it and had a smirk on his face.

Hisui E. Fiore : "I am here to tell you that this Grand Magic Games will be special as with us today is the son of a man that helped us in our worst of times....meet Y/n The Son Of Superman"

As the crowd cheered everyone from Fairy Tail looked surprised.

Lisanna : "the son of superman, wait but Y/n's here"

Lucy : "do you think she has the person down there mixed up with Y/n"

Makarov : "no most likely someone heard Y/n was in Fiore and wanted to get close with people in power so decided to take the title of Supermans son in hopes to get something their way"

Zeref : "Y/n what do you"

Everyone looked to see Y/n was already gone, they looked to see him walking out of the entrance into the arena and straight for the boy claim to be him.

3rd Person P.O.V

Everyone looked to see an annoyed Y/n making his way to the faker that is claiming his name for him self.

Hisui E. Fiore : "excuse me but who are you"

Y/n : "....there's things in this world I hate, bully's, rape, murder...but when people just my name to get what they want...that's when I get really pissed off"

Y/n(Fake) : "what do you know who I am kid, I'm the son of Superman....oh I get it you want my autograph well to bad kid unless I get paid"

As Y/n walked to him the princess stood infront of him.

Hisui E. Fiore : "I'm sorry but I can't let you hurt him"

Everyone's eyes widen as Y/n suddenly appeared infront of his fake self.

Y/n(Fake) : "you know what I tried being nice kid but"

The Fake tried punching Y/n only for him to shatter his hand when it made contact with Y/n's Head.

Y/n : "that's strike one....if you don't want to find out what happens on strike 3 I suggest you tell everyone here the truth then leave"

Y/n(Fake) : "what truth..."

The Fake then pulled out a gun everyone's eyes widen as he tried shooting Y/n only for the bullet to be crushed as it hit Y/n's eye.

Y/n(Fake) : "w

Y/n(Fake) : "w..what are you"

Y/n : "I'm you...well the real Y/n should I say"

As the fake tried running the gaurds caught him, it was later revealed that he was kicked from his previous guild for trying to steal the guilds fundings, as Y/n went back to his seat the games continued as normal.

Y/n(mind) : "I don't care who you are, no one takes my family name for their own greed"