Chapter 10

Annora Pov

Another 2 weeks pass and he's still not talking to me. He only does small things that make me like him more.
One night he came home from work made as hell. He took his work shirt off and threw it on the floor then he plop down on one of the couches and lay his head back and close his eyes.

"Rough night."
He doesn't say anything.
I walk behind the couch and start giving him a massage. He tense at first then relax. I stare down into his angular face. His pink plush lips looks so inviting. I lean down and kiss him. I can't help it. It seems the more he reject me the more I want him.
He kiss me back, but only for a couple of seconds before he pulled back. I walk around the couch and face him.

"Why do you keep doing that," I ask.
His reply is, " doing what. "
"You know what I mean. I want you. Why don't you want me back. Is it because I'm black."
"Don't be ridiculous. This is on me. I just can't."
"Why not," I yelled angrily.

"When I'm involved with a woman and fall in love I become crazy. My first and only love almost died because I went crazy over her. I get jealous, possessive. I can't do it again. My last girlfriend moved out 6 months ago because I wouldn't let myself get to close to her. I've only loved one woman in my life and she ran away in terror because I flipped out on her. I can't let myself care about a woman especially one that's caught in the shit that you're into."
I went down on my knees in front of him.
"I won't get you involved in my problems. I already told you I'll leave before that happens. I'm not afraid of you. Haven't you realized by now that I'm crazy too."
He grunt, " yes. "
I got off my knees and climb on his lap facing him and start kissing him. I stick my whole tongue inside his mouth forcefully while grabbing his hair. I moan. He grab my ass and push me against his erect penis. I stand up and take my jeans off and pull a condom from my back pocket.
"Where did you get that,"  he growled.
"From your night stand," I said unapologetically.
He grab the condom from me then rip my panties off and pull me back in his lap and kiss me. He break the kiss then take off my shirt and bra. Once my bra is off he suck a nipple in his mouth at the same time stick a finger inside my pussy and move it inside and out.
"Ah." I shiver. It feels so good. So many sensation coming from everywhere. I feel so many I don't know which to focus on. I start pumping my hips and rolling on his fingers.
"Oh Coulder please.!!"
He let go of my nipple and remove his finger. He unbutton his jeans and slide them down as much as he can with me still sitting on him. I raise up on my knees a little while he roll the condom on. As soon as the condom on I slide down his dick and saw stars.
Damn. I shiver and feel goosebumps forming. I started moving on him erratically and wild. I grab the back of the couch for more leverage. He moans then groan. I continue to bounce on him. I slide up and down on his dick slowly so I can feel every grove and vein. I drop down on his dick so hard that I felt it in my womb. He then grab my ass then lean forward and kiss me. While kissing me he roll his hips in sync with mine. I come before I knew what happen. It snuck up on me then knocked me forward. I wrap my arm around his neck and ride his dick hard through my orgasm while screaming. Afterwards I collapse in him trying to catch my breath, but I didn't get time. He flipped me over on my back forcefully. I hit the couch pillows with a humpf. He shove his dick in and pound my through the couch.
"Aah." We both yell and scream. I look into his face. I've never seen so many emotions on his face before. I see passion, lust, euphoria. I raise up and kiss him and start rolling my hips. Seconds later he roar out his release and fall on me. He's heavy as hell. But I only run his back until he gets up. He snatched me off the couch and pick me up. I wrap my arms and legs around him. He walk us to the hall bathroom upstairs. He sit me down then discard the condom in the toilet and start the shower. He then strip the rest of his clothes off. I get a good look at his body. His stomach is not big but it's not muscular and full of abs either. His body is not muscular but he's sleek like a runner. I love it. He has a nice ass to.
He grunt when he catch me staring.
I roll my eyes. I guess we're back to that. We both step into the shower and bath each other. He bath me so thoroughly, he even wash behind my ears. More like scrub. The man don't have not one finessing  bone in his body.
We got out and wrap ourselves in towels. He pull me to his room. We lay in bed and fall asleep.
The next morning I wake up and Coulder is gone. I go back to my room so I can dress and comb my hair. After that I check my
e-mails. I see I have a massage from Chase. He wants to meet. I haven't been calling our contacting anyone. I only been corresponding through email. He wants to meet tomorrow around noon at our lunch spot. His company already deposit the money into my account. I wasn't paying attention to my pending transactions. My contract money has hit my account and it's substantial. I really can give that back to them. Marius and his whole family can kiss my ass. I e-mail Chase that I would meet with him. What if something's wrong with my web design. I know it's risky but maybe Marius have given up and left me alone. It's been over a month. He could have frozen my account if he wanted. I don't understand.
I get up and clean then take out some meat for dinner. I know I just woke up but I fall asleep watching tv.
When I wake up I see it's around 1pm. I hear a noise in the kitchen and jump up in alarm. Nobody is suppose to be here. I make my way toward the kitchen slowly, only to see Coulder there making a damn sandwich.
"Jesus Coulder, you scared the shit out of me."
He grunt, " you thought I was your husband. "
"Coulder don't. You know my situation is hardly a marriage. "
He walk pass me into the living room and sit on the couch.
I say, " what are you doing here. "
"I live here."
"Don't be a smart ass. Since when are you home in the middle of the day."
He ask, "you want a bite of this sandwhich."
"No thank you."
He put the last bite in his mouth then pick me up and throw me over his shoulder.
I screech and laugh. " Coulder what are you doing. "
He laid me on the bed inside his room and kiss me while taking off my clothes.
Then he caress my face softly with a small smile on his face.
"Coulder what is it."
"Nothing," he says then go down and attack my pussy with relish.
At first he only did small circles around my clit that stole my breath. Then he pull it into his mouth. He constantly pulled and pulled on it. I arch off the bed and cried for Jesus. He's bringing so many sensation to my clit that even the bed sheet feel good against my body. "Oh Coulder, my god," I said and pull his hair.