Chapter 17

Annora Pov

Marius says, " this will go on and on until you tell me what I want to know."

"Marius you've killed my fucking parents and got your goons torturing my sister. I don't have to tell you shit."

"We both know your parents deserve what they gotten and the only person that has been torturing that brat of a sister of yours is Gideon. Bless his heart. I told you not to fuck with me no more with this shit. This is only the beginning for you."

"Marius what about your baby. This stress can't be good for it."

"I'll take the necessary precaution and will have a doctor on stand by, but come hell or high water you will tell me what I want to know."

"I ain't finna tell you shit."

"Finna is not a word," he says.

"Well I'm still finna use it and if you come near me again I will swell your other eye up."

He touch his eye and pat around the swollen area. He only smile a evil smile. "The little mercy I did have for you has been taking away. You're not going to use the baby against me. It's probably not mine anyway judging by the way you're doing things."

"Marius this is your fucking baby. I was on the pill faithfully before our wedding. Also I haven't had sex in months until you came along."

"Well you don't want it anyway."

He had me there. I really don't have time for a baby right now. It'll only complicate things and make me sentimental.

"I'm hungry."

"The only food you'll be getting is through a tube from your broken jaw."

I start to cry. All bravery gone. "Marius don't do this. I'm your wife and the mother of your child." As soon as the words came out he backhand me against the seat again.

"Don't bring that shit up now. It didn't mean that much to you when you were out here fucking another man and being a hoe. You're going to tell me who the fuck he is or die. You signed a contract with blood, so blood will be your retribution to pay."

I sat there crying and sobbing. When I first met him and sign that contract I didn't give two shits about it. But he's right. I could have at least honor my word and kept my legs closed. As crazy as it sounds. I don't regret one minute I spent with Coulder. I would go so far as to say I love his crazy ass. He's crazy obviously. He's quiet unless he has something to say.

I don't know if it's brooding or not. I think that's just his personality, but I love him. I don't know what the hell I  feel for Marius. When he found out I was pregnant he wanted to start fresh. Even took me to another country and we had a great time. I must admit I fell for him during that time.  

I wipe my tears and look out the window. We just pulled up at the gates. I turn to him an sniff. "Marius please, lets start over. Give me another chance."

He stay silent while looking out the window for a few seconds then say. "How many chances you want Annora. I forgave you for fucking him the first time then took you on a vacation. Then this motherfucker comes into my house and kidnap you. I'm starting to think you both are in love."

"Marius please."

"Shut the fuck up Annora."

When we make it to the front door, he grab me by my hair and snatched me from the car. When in the house he pull me to the basement. I try to fight. I kick and punch, but nothing faze him. He shove me against the wall an before I can blink I'm shackled against the wall with my arms spread out like a cross.