Chapter 24

Annora Pov

All to soon Marius is shaking me awake. "We're here, come on."

We go inside and up to our bedroom. Marius says, " I'll run you a bath." He walks towards the bathroom.

I start taking off my clothes but stop when I felt a presence. I turn to the left and see Coulder sitting in the seating area of our bedroom.

"Coulder,!" I say and back up a little.

"Annora stop. You should know that I wouldn't hurt you. I'm not that man anymore. I've never hurt you or took advantage of you. I even tried to keep my distance from you. You said you could handle me and now you want  to run. Fuck that Ann."

"Coulder I still love you, nothing will change that."

He stands and walk towards me. He look down into my face. " We're suppose to be together Annora. I can feel it. I need you in my life. I won't go on without you."

"Coulder, you fucking psycho," I say defeated.

"I'm your psycho. What can I do  to prove that to you."

Damn Coulder is fine as handsome as fuck. He's an American handsome while Marius an exotic handsome. I push him down on his knees then finish undressing. I look down into his face. He stares back with so much love.

"I'm sorry for acting that way Coulder. I said I could handle you and I can."  I run my fingers through his hair. I bend and kiss him. I moan as I feel all kinds of tingles and other soft sweet feelings.

 I stand back up right then throw my legs over his shoulder and push my pussy on his mouth. Right away he latches on. He sucks my pussy into his mouth and flick it. He continue to suck, twist and pull on it.

I almost fall backwards but land on Marius chest instead. He push me back on Coulder's tongue.

"Ah yesss!" Coulder is bringing me to me knees. I wobble but again Marius catches me. I turn my head and kiss Marius. But not for long because he goes down on his knees as well and attack my asshole with vigor. 

I moan and scream. Both men are down on their knees, but they are about to bring me to mine. They both start doing loops and circles around my clit and asshole. Seconds later an orgasm ripped through me so powerful that I clinch around both their tongues. They couldn't even move their tongues anymore, then I passed out.

When I come to I'm laying in the bed with my hair in my face. I push my hair from my face only to see both men glaring at me. "Really, is this what we're doing, being unfair," asks Coulder.

"Hey didn't nobody tell you to do all that. But boy did it feel good."

They glare harder.

"Ok, sorry." I got off the bed and down on my knees. I unzip Coulder pants and take his dick out and put it in my mouth. I squeeze my jaw really tight so I can enclosed his dick further into my mouth. Meanwhile I unzip Marius pants and massage and jerk his dick. They both throw their heads back and moan. Then I alternate. I take Marius dick into my mouth and jerk Coulder.

I feel Marius dick twitch inside my mouth so I know he's close. I remove his dick from my mouth and start  jerking and massaging it. I start back sucking Coulder's dick to bring him close. I remove my mouth and start and jerking both their dicks.

I move closer under them so their come can hit my chest, mouth and chin. They both moan and groan. Marius, says,
"damn. That was sexy baby."

"Thanks, now can one of you get me a towel. I need to clean up so we can talk."