Chapter 32

Coulder Pov

We both have panic in our hearts and minds. If anything happens to Annora or Cataleya all bets are fucking off. I'll kill Marius grandfather my damn self.

We weren't far. When we pull up everything is quiet. We pull out our weapons and rush into the house.

When we step into the foyer we see Annora there with her gun pointed at Adam and Juan. They are both naked with their hands up in surrender.

Marius says, "Annora what the hell is going on here. Why does my brother and cousin have their dicks out."

Ann says, " Marius walk into that room there and tell me what you see."

Marius walks past her and into the room she pointed to. I walk behind Marius and see Ida on the bed tied up. She has welts and bruises all over her.

I quickly throw covers over her and untie her.

Marius is mad and in a clip voice he says, "explain."

Ida says, "Marius they have been torturing me sexually and told me not to tell you."

Marius says, " Ida, you're a fucking black belt. How are they doing this to you."

" At the beginning I tried fighting, they would have bruises too, but when it's two of them I get overpowered. It only make it worse if I fight back."

"How long have they been doing this."

She's quite a while and then says, " 2 years. A little after we got here."

"Son of a bitch." I hear Annora scream in the hall. "You mean to tell me you both have been doing this to her for 2 years. I should shoot your dicks off. Lord, how did I not know this or feel this. I'm so sorry Ida."

Adam says. "Annora calm down. We wanted her and she wouldn't cooperate."

Annora screams, " so you force her, you motherfuckers."

I run and take Ann's gun from her hand before she shoots Marius' brother and cousin.

She says, "aren't you family or some shit."  Annora is really pissed.

Marius says, " Nora, Ida is my cousin on my father's side. They are not family. Technically."

Annora says, " you really want to get technical with me Marius when your family members have been raping and abusing your other family member. What are you going to do Marius, because these motherfuckers are no longer allowed at my fucking house."

Ida runs to Annora with the sheet still wrapped around her. "Annora, please don't. This is Marius' family. I don't want to come between that. I'll find somewhere else to go."

"The hell you will. Ida, how are you a black belt and this sweet."

She turns away. "I will only fight if my family's lives are in danger. I will not cause unnecessary harm. I'm sorry Ann, but I don't want to fight."

Annora turns to Marius, obviously not liking Ida's answer.

"Well."

Marius looks at a loss for words so I step in.

I clear my throat. "Ida, I respect you greatly so don't take offense to this question I'm about to ask you. Do you like their advances? Do you want something to be done?. If you say yes then they will be done here and Marius and I will take them out back and beat their asses."

Ida looks at Annora and Marius and me. She then looks at Adam and Juan.

Ida says, " Coulder, I love them. I just want to leave the house and be a regular woman. They have these rules. I can't leave the house. I can't see anyone else. I..I want a life too and not to hide our relationship. But every time I bring it up they tie me to the bed out of jealousy and beat me, but not where anyone can see it. I-I."