Chapter 25

Annora Pov

Over the next couple of weeks the 3 of us settle nicely into our entangled relationship. At first Marius and Coulder fought a lot. I mean knock out drag out fights until both were on the floor bloody. Marius was having a hard time knowing I cheated on him and that Coulder was who I cheated with. He even looked at me a couple times like he wanted to fulfill the contract I signed and kill me because I stepped out on him.

He also continued to question whether the baby I am carrying is his. I told him I didn't have sex with Coulder until 2 days before I had that meeting with Chase. I had to make him understand what a giant douche he was being and that's why I left and I wasn't planning on coming back, which is why I slept with Coulder, in my mind I was a free woman. Which was wrong, but that's how I felt at the time.

Once he somewhat got past it, he and Coulder work so well together. The camaraderie between them is astonishing, like they have been working together their whole lives. Their relationship had Gideon jealous until Gideon started getting to know Coulder. We haven't told Gideon about us yet.

Today I am 5 months pregnant and Doctor Dan will check on the baby today. But before he comes I decide to sneak in a little me time and Coulder is helping me with that.

I moan. "Oh Coulder that feels so good." I moan again.

Marius walks in and says to Coulder, " I leave you two alone for 2 minutes and you become her do boy."

I open my eyes and look at Marius. " Ok do boy how about you come and grab my shoulders and get to work."

He comes and kisses me and starts massaging my shoulders while Coulder continues to massage my feet.

I moan. Oh this is heaven. I have two strong sexy men massaging me and making me feel wonderful and cherished.

A knock sounds at the door. It could only be the doctor. Nobody comes on this side of the house. Coulder stands and starts playing the role of my personal guard by standing next to me stoic and quiet.

Marius says, "enter."

The doctor comes in. "How are my patients today."

I say, " the baby and I are fine, just having major heartburn."

"Yes well that is normal for pregnancy, do you want to know what you're having."

"Yes."

"No."

I look over at Marius, " baby why not. I really want to know so I can shop for clothes online and pick out a name."

He says, " you can do all that without knowing the sex Annora."

"But Marius."

"What did I just fucking say."

I remain silent and then start grumbling under my breath, " you act like you didn't want to claim the baby."

"What's that Annora."

"Nothing Marius geez, why do you have to act like this about us knowing the sex. I was just excited to know what it is, that's all."

Doctor Dan says, " ok since we don't want to know the sex how about we hear the heart beat."

We nod and he pulls out a machine and gel and applies it to my stomach. He then sits the wand on my stomach and we hear a whooshing noise and then a constant thump.

I smile and for some reason I look over at Coulder. He smiles and winks at me. I'm glad that he's happy about the baby even though it's not his. I fall in love with Coulder more and more everyday. He's strong and I know he loves me to put up with everything that he has.