Chapter 19

Marius Pov

I fumed as I walked down the steps. She better be lucky she's pregnant. I lost control when I broke her jaw. I wanted to continue the punishment and torture. I walk to my office and see Gideon is there watching a ballgame.

"What the hell happen to your face," he asked when he's sees me.

"That crazy ass bitch that I'm married to. Grandpa screwed me good with that old ass contract."

"You are just saying that because she won't bow to you and be getting on your ass."

I remain silent and go sit at my desk.  That Coulder or whatever his name is, is a tricky motherfucker. I can't find him for shit. There's no one in Pennsylvania with that name or even associated with anyone by that name. Maybe she lied.

Annora is a pain in the ass but I must admit I feel the connection that she's talking about. I've been beating the hell out of my dick to keep from fucking her and to stay mad.

I was contemplating fucking someone in the city, but it seem like too much trouble at the time. 10 minutes later Gideon and I head off to a meeting.

To be honest I'm sick of this shit. It's just so happens that I'm good at it. I follow my instincts and trust no one. When you from a different country with an accent people try to play you for stupid so I have to show them.

My grandfather put me in charge of operations in the united states while he's in Romania. We make it to my warehouse just in time for the shipment to arrive. I sit out of site and watch my guys unload everything and make sure it goes smoothly. I run an import and export business and it comes in handy for what I do.

After everything is stored and tagged. The crew I'm meeting shows up and wait for me. I still watch from a distance to make sure everything is  copasetic. I own most of the police at least the ones that count., but even they can't cover up everything. No need to make their jobs any harder than it should be. I finally decide to pull in and show my face.

What I didn't count on is this meeting taking forever. It was almost  1 in the morning before I made it home. I walk into the room and see that Annora is asleep in her black nightgown. My dick gets hard. I haven't had her in weeks. I bend down to turn on the lamp and in the next second I pull my gun out.

"Drop it," I hear him say.

I say, " how the fuck you keep getting in here."

He snorts, " these guards are as dumb as a bag of rocks and they are lazy. They all deserve to be fired."

I shrugged and in the next second turn fast and knock the gun from his hand and punch him in the face. I then take his head and drive it into my knee. He stumbles back. Then he comes back with a series of kicks. Some I dodge and others hit me in the face. I charge him and we hit the floor throwing blows.

Suddenly the lights are thrown on and Annora stands there with my gun in her hand. Coulder and I both stop fighting and stand up and look at her.

In our scramble Coulder's mask fell off. I look him over. He's shorter than me. He's probably 6'0. His hair probably reaches to his collar, but I can't tell because his hair is in a ponytail. Kind of like mines, the only different is that mines is longer and that piss me off.

I say," I see you have a type wife." I step towards her and she holds the gun up and aim it at me.

"Marius stop. I'm sorry, but I can't let you kill Coulder."

"So you going to shoot me instead."

"No, I love you. I already have strong feelings for you. You suppose to be in my life, but I also feel the same about Coulder."