Chapter 30

Annora Pov

Six Weeks Later

"How is she," Marius says while walking into the room.

"Fine," came the clip reply. I'm still angry at him and Coulder. They went to a strip club and upset me. They are the reason my baby came early.

He snatches me by the back of my neck fast and jerks my neck. "I'm sick of your attitude with shit. You must forget who runs shit around here. You think I've been letting that shit slide. No I wasn't. I was just waiting for your 6 weeks appointment and for those stitches to heal. It's time I redeem my bet."

"What bet."

"Oh, how you forget so soon. I bet that it was a girl and you bet that it was a boy. You lose, so you'll do what I say. But to be fair, you were doing it anyways."

He turned to someone in the hall. "Ida can you watch Cataleya( Cat-ta-lay-uh) please."

"Sure," she comes in limping a little.

Marius says, " what's wrong with you."

"Nothing," she says. Marius let it go because I started to struggle in his arms and told him to let me go.
He only holds me tighter. He starts marching us to the door beyond the kitchen and down to the basement. I hate damn basements.
He dragged me down the stairs and threw me on the floor.
I get up angry. "Fuck you Marius. "

He slaps me. I move to attack him but he grabs my throat and shoves me against the wall.
He says, " I'm going to punish and break you. You'll be the perfect submissive when I'm some with you. No more nice Marius. And to drive my point home and to show you that you have no friends. I brought in an expert on torture."

I look over to see Coulder step into the room in some jeans. No shirt or shoes. Damn. He looks like he means business. But he's still fine as hell. Marius also takes off his shirt. My pussty starts to throb.

Then I remember my situation. "Why am I here."

"For torture of course." Coulder says this with a smirk.
They quickly rush me and before I know it I'm tied up and chained to a wall.

Marius grabs a ruler and starts talking. "From now on you will be the perfect wife, lady, and mother. You will curve that smart mouth and if something goes on that you object to, you will take the necessary procedures to do so which will be explained to you later. No more manhandling my crew to get them to tell you shit. You either trust us or suffer the consequences and there will be consequences each one more severe than the last."

I can't believe they are coming at me like this. If I do all that I wouldn't be me anymore.

"So you want to change me Marius. I'm not good enough for the both of you."

"These are trying times. What if you run off looking for us and get kidnapped or my grandfather finds you and kills you, because that's what he'll do. He's going to kill you when he finds you."

My breath hitch as my actions put my baby, Ida and Adam at risk.

"Now you get it. So this here starts the new day of your life. Coulder and I are still working our jobs. We're doing it behind the scene and with people we trust. So when we come home from a long day of work. The house better be clean, food better be cooked and you better be on your knees inside the bedroom ready to serve. Your punishemnts will be with whips, belts, torture devices, our hands, whichever tickle our fancy at the time. Coulder prefers spanking your ass, but you already know I don't care."

"Marius, your ass has finally gone off and reached the deep end if you think."

Before I'm done. Coulder is inserting a thing in my mouth. It connects in the back. It feels like a ball gag except for it has a hole in the front. Coulder adjust the hold bigger. My mouth spreads and I wiggle in my restraints.