Chapter 37

A/N: Readers, please, please please do not scan through these chapters and get to chapter 25 and ask a dumb question in the comments  because you would get a dumb answer. I'm not usually upset over comments because I know my books will take you there, to the point of cussing and even stop reading. I also find it very offensive that you don't vote for 25 chapters even after I ask you to vote at the end of every chapter and you ask a question like who is Marius. Or you say you're confused. Well buttercup if you wouldn't skip chapters you will know who is Marius and what significance he play to the book. 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️.

Don't get me wrong I scan people books to but only to make sure I want to read it or I can understand it.  I'm not speaking against people who don't speak English good, but I need to make sure I can read and understand a book. This is wattpad and I've read some straight up crap books that didn't even have a period or a comma in it or capital letters.  I read one book and the reader simple did this ----------------------- when she didn't  know the words  in English to express  herself in the book she was writing. I ceases votes immediately. Which is very disappointing because I love reading different culture books the most.. So yes I do scan but I always go back to chapter one and vote then start the book.

For those of you who never comment but vote on every single chapter thank you. I'm a silent reader I don't comment much but I always vote.
To the ones that comment on EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER!! Thank you, yall are my darling babies. I love reading them. Keep it up. For the ones who scan and ask dumb ass questions feel free to exit my shit. I don't write for you. I write for the weirdos like me. Ask another dumb ass questions all the way on  chapter 32 and you haven't voted a single time you will be blocked, removed and muted.

Other authors are starting to refuse to update until they get a certain amount of votes and follows. I refuse to do that , because I don't like to be forced to do anything. I want my work to speak for itself. but I kind of see their point because some people are straight up rude on this free app. Take yo ass to amazon and pay for a book. They don't want your votes or comments they just want your money.

I swear boi. After this book it's about to be some changes. I might just take all my shit down. Or edit and put it on amazon, so if you want to be disrespectful at least your ass will pay me for  it, but I refused to do that. I won't punish the good for the acts of stupid people. I'm just shocked at the audacity of the readers on this free app. I'm just hoodwink, bamboozled, shocked and appalled.  SMH, I'm done.  Just going to start muting MFS.

Marius Pov

I growled to the captain, " if you stop this jet one more time that's your ass."

"Yes sir."

We've had delays after delays. I rub my chest to clear the ache. Tears come to my eyes when I think about where my family is. The whole crew is scattered. I don't even know where Asia is. She's pregnant with my first niece or nephew.

Thoughts of Annora and my daughter plagues me. I can't get them out of my head. I'm going to walk up to this motherfucker and kill him. Even if I die trying in the process. 

Minutes after I land I'm surprised that I don't see a welcome party. My grandfather should have known I would come. But as I make my way into the city I see why. He must have pissed somebody else off because people dressed in black gear are throwing bombs and shooting grenade launchers. The earth shake with the force of the bombs.  I laugh. That old fucker will be on the run. Whoever these people are is coming hard at that motherfucker, but they will have to get in line because he's all mine. I sneak around his property and make my way inside. I had to shoot a couple of his guards, but his house is unguarded, but I know he has to come here eventually. I sit and wait. It's all kinds of ruckus going on outside but I tune it out. The house rattles again with another bomb and I laugh hysterically, like a man that's crazed.

About thirty minutes later I hear some hustle and bustle. I walk from his office shooting. I shot several guards. They are blocking my bullets from getting to that old bastard. I grab a small grenade from my belt and toss it at the guards. They scattered and blow up and gave me a clear shot at that fucker. One guard manage to jump in the way of several bullets, but one did hit him in the leg. I smiled, but it was short lived. Someone shot me in my arm. My gun drops to the floor. Then they are on me. I didn't think this shit through. Now Annora will go unavenged.

I received several blows. I fight as best I can while on the floor. I grab one guard and break his neck. I grab another balls and squeeze until he falls to his knees then take out my knife and jam it into his face.  I am pissed by the level of protect this motherfucker has.  Where are all these damn guards coming from. Then something is stuck in my neck. I lose consciousness. When I come to, I'm tied up. I must wasn't out for long because I still hear bombs being thrown and rapid gun fire. I blink my grandfather into focus. He has something tied around his leg.

I smile. " Is that bullet wound smarting grandfather. I hope your old ass get an infection and die."

He says," that's mighty big talk coming from someone whose whole family is dead."

"They are not dead, you old bastard. They are alive and well."

He glares at me. "I guess I'll have to get some satisfaction from killing you."

"My people will not rest until you're dead. And judging by all this gun power around you your victory will be short lived. "

He gets into my face. "Shut the fuck up. You better be lucky I have to catch my plane otherwise I would kill you slow you ungrateful piece of shit. I made you and you went against me."

"You kill my father."

He shrugged. "I did no such thing."

"You shot my mom."

He shrugged again.

I wiggle in my restraints. "I'm going to kill you motherfucker."

"How will you do that, from the grave," he smiled.

His guards have formed a circle around him. He turns to them and says, " somebody hand me a gun."

One of his guards with a hoodie and sunglasses hands him a gun.

This is it. I wiggle in my restraints again. Tears come to my eyes. I failed everyone. I knew I shouldn't have come here without a plan. I was just so fucking hurt and angry.

I say, "my crew will find you motherfucker and they will fuck you up. That's even if you survive today. I hope one of those bombs blows your asshole into your throat."

He glares at me. I stare into his eyes as he points the gun at my forehead. I never once blink. I want this soulless bastard to see my eyes when they haunt his ass.

He pulls the trigger.

Don't forget to vote and comment.  This was a little tease. I will be back later with more. For some reason wattpad is not saving the whole chapter. I'm sick of them I'm researching a different site to move to. I hear a lot of talk about Inkit. 

WOW!!! NOOOO!!!! Marius is gone.  Who saw that coming. Will Coulder avenge him or will his grandfather get away. Or is Marius really dead. Ummm.