Chapter 29

Annora Pov 

“Where are they!” I screech. I’m sick of they ass. Both of them. All I ask is that they give me a little dick every 3 hours or so and they go running and hiding. What kind of mob boss are they? Fucking scardy cats. 

“Where are they,” I yell again. 

I see Adam, Marius’ brother and walk up to him. He’s even taller than Marius and way wider. He’s very scary and rarely talks. But at this point I don’t give a damn.  He won't  be in my house keeping secrets. They are hiding from me. 
“Where is your brother and Coulder Adam.”

He doesn’t say anything and turns his head away which lets me know he knows something.  
“Hey take me now or I go to town and act a fucking fool and find them anyway.”

He still remains silent.

I snatch his gun from his holster really quick and call for Ida and turn and walk away. 
I grab the keys from the hook and waddle to the car. They got me fucked up.

I see Ida and Adam come running out the house. Adam ran up to me. I turn and I shove the gun under his chin. “Take me to them now. I am hormonal and not in the mood for this shit.”

I turn to Ida. “ Ida you drive. Adam and I will sit in the back seat and he will tell you where to go.”

I turn to Adam and glare. “Do it.”
He says, “go through the gate and take a left into town.”

Ida followed his directions while I silently stew.  My rage knows no bounds at this point. How can they do this to me? Do they realize I’m vulnerable and need dick and attention.

I’m not paying attention to the directions. When we stop I see that we pulled up at a strip club. It’s 6 in the evening, what the hell are they doing at a strip club. 
I become very fucking angry. They want to look at pussy, but running from the pussy they have at home. 

I quickly get out of the car and march inside. The bouncer tries to stop me but when he looks back and sees Adam he lets me pass.

I walk in and see Marius and Coulder with bitches shaking their asses in their faces. While they stare lustfully and drink from a glass.

I see red in my vision. I start walking towards them while shooting. Everyone scatter like roaches. Both Marius and Coulder flip over behind the couch and the women run while screaming and so do the other other patrons. 

“Are you crazy," says Adam while coming up behind me and snatching the gun from my hands. 
I stare into his blue-greyish eyes and cry. 

“They’re cheating on me.”

“So, you're gonna kill them for that. People get cheated on all the time. Give me this damn gun you nut job.”

He turns to where Marius and Coulder are taking cover. “Come on out you guys. It’s just your crazy ass woman out here shooting up my club. I’ll send you the bill for the damage.”

I see Coulder and Marius poke their heads out from the back of the couch. 
Marius glares at me. “Annora, what the fuck are you doing here.”

“I’m looking for you and imagine my surprise to find you here. You both are in here paying for some pussy and you won’t even fuck me.”

I try to grab for the gun, but Adam holds it from me.

Coulder says," Annora we’re just here blowing off some steam. You are so big. We don't want to hurt the baby.”

Tears come to my eyes, “I'm not that big. Are you saying I’m disgusting.”

“Of course not. We just needed a break is all.”