35

The room is really pretty. You can tell she has been living here for so long that it became her own personal room. The walls are clear white. There is one hospital kind of bed in the middle of the room, a white desk and a little comfy couch with multiple pillows in different colors on it. On my side of the wall besides the door, there is a typical white closet with multiple stickers and pictures placed on the doors. I ask myself, if all the rooms are this personal. Besides the bed this looks like a normal room of a teenager. Besides the bed is a little table with multiple cases with pills in them. This is where the line of 'normalness' is crossed. Then I also notice the multiple breathing machines standing besides the bed also. Wich means she probably has sleeping problems.

Then my eyes land on the beautiful girl that calmly rests on her bed. She is sitting one her bed while not moving at all. Only her eyes scan over me. It somehow reminds me of River but he looked with lust, she looks with 'boredom'. As if she isn't surprised I would come. But I ask myself how she even knows about my existence, let go how I look. It somehow freaks me out in a bad way.

'I knew you would come', her voice is soft and calm ',sit down.'

I nod as I sit down on her cute little couch. My inner self is freaking out right now because of the creepyness that is radiating from her. She knew I was would come.

We are only two meters away from eachother and it is weird to finally come eye to eye with Sophia West. But the thing that interests me the most is the fact that she knew I would come.

I observe her looks. She has a really light face, her skin color even looks like the sick type of light. Her eyes are just the same deep blue color as River's. But her hair is much different. It is very similar to mine, almost identical even. We both have a light brown hair color but instead of my long hair, her's is short. It suits her well. In fact I didn't accept Sophia to be so pretty but I guess her brother got it from her.

She seems to observe me also.

'Sophia West', I speak ',I need some answers from you.'
'Asnwers ?'
'You are the only one that can tell me what is going on.'
'Maybe ask your dad', she speaks after a long silence.
'He doesn't tell me anything. River doesn't either.'
'Why would he ?'
'Maybe care to explain why he hates my dad so bad that he puts him jail ?'
'Your dad', she speaks again but this time she is clearly thinking about how to say what she wants without saying too much ',made some big mistakes and my brother and I had to deal with the consequences.'

'Cut the bullshit. I need answers not quotes', I speak up.

I am so over my father telling me it's a long story and I shouldn't invest in it even though it has made my life a mess. Also River who just aims for revenge instead of caring to explain doesn't make it better either. Everyone is so up in this stuff but no one wants to tell me what in fact is actually going on because it is clear this is not just about any buisness pr anything like that.

'If I tell you, you're life will change completely and you will never see your father the same way you do know.'

I gasp. There is no point of hiding my feelings. He destroyed a family and I wonder what bad he did to cause this much pain. I want to hear the answer but at the same time I don't also. It is my right to know for what exact reason River put him in jail.

'What happend ?'

'It was a long time ago. It all started before I was even born', she starts explaing.

Sophia is two years older then River and I. If she wasn't even born back then, what must have happend that they still aim for revenge till this day ? I realise this is the moment the truth will come out. This is the story I have been waiting for so long.