நீ தூங்கும் நேரத்தில் என் கண்கள் தூங்காது.

Mullai continues to think.

Later that night mini mullai manages to sneak out from their room. And comes to the hall. He searchs for her maama. All three of them sleeping in the hall together. Moorthy sleeping in a corner, next to him kathir, and next to kathir here its jeewa.

Without making much noice mullai snuggle in between jeewa and kathir. There was enough space for her tiny body. She sits there and gave a stern look to kathir. she looks around,and other side and start to speak to herself

Mullai : unaku evlo kovam varuthu maama. Enaku adipathala thane kavalai patta? Unakkaga than amma kitta poi sonan. (She thinks all these while running her tiny fingers in his hair) she then made her self laying beside him. (Everyone in deep sleep)

She smiled and turn towards kathir gave another stern look adai inaiku maattum nan mathi solirukati unaku poosai than kidaichurukum..jeewa maama amma kitta solathanuchula. Thapicha nee. Turns towards jeewa gave a smile again and comfortably slept. In sleep without knowledge she holds his t-shirt tightly.

Mullai recalling it all with tearing eyes, thinks how long it has been. She had never got a chance to stare at him while he sleep, since their family separation. She crave to caress his hair. She was holding the phone running her fingers all over the picture. Try to feel the warmth with closed eyes. She then leans to kiss the picture. ( dosent aware a pair of eyes noticing all this).

Kathir came outside the shop at Sharp 2

Kathir came outside the shop at Sharp 2. There she was standing. To his surprise she was all alone today.... smiling at him. And she faked to look around for something else. Kathir wanted to talked to her. After all she is the one who thinking about day and night. He determined to go to her atleast to talk a little. Determined kathir has went inside the shop.

Kathir : anna oru friend vanthurukan konjam parthutu odiyanthuran.

Moorthy : innerathula engada kadaiku vara sola vendiyathu thane?

Kathir : ilannae avan avasarama poganuma nan itho vanthuduran.

He went outside walking towards the bus stop. She got tensed as he coming towards the stand. Blushing and scared at same time.

Kathir reaches the stop and standing still, looking at her eyes... hard to form words.

Kathir : naa... neengaa... ne ne

Girl : inga pesathiya.. kulathukitta..

Kathir : ahhh ena

She started to walk towards the pond and kathir followed her footsteps.

Near the pond.

Girl : ena pesamataguriya?

Kathir : stammering.... ila illaaa ne vanthu onum ila...athu daily inneram stand la nikkura

Girl : ean nikka koodatha (she seems to be little confident than him)

Kathir : ila..  naanu nee ena parthu sirich....

Girl : siricha mathiri iruka?

Kathir nodded

Girl : mathiri ilanga ungala nan daily parthutu than irukan. Neengalum ena partha sirikiriya thane?

Suddenly she started to speak non stoply.

Girl : itha nan ethana naal solla than anga ninnutiripan. Aana inaiku than neenga vanthiya.. nan ungala romba naala parthurukan enaku neengana romba pidikum... ungala enaku romba pidichuruku.

Kathir : enayaaa? Nan naa padikala ne padicharuka.. azhagaaa iruka rombaa azhaga.. nan ipadi kadaila pottalam... sontha kadai than anaa nan epadi unaaa

Girl : (with teary eyes ) pidikkalaya?

Kathir : che apadi ila.... iyoo azhatha. Enmo panuthu ( tapping his chest)

Kathir continues.

Kathir : azhatha please.. unga veetula othu pangala??

Girl : (fighting between tears and smile.. ) athu naan parthupan pidichurukulaa?? Enaku theriyum unaku... unagaluku ena pidikumnu...

She comes near and holds kathir's  hand. Kathir try to wiped her tears. She catchs the hand and kissed it ( with determined face, which she always wanted to do)

Kathir went numb and feels an adrenaline rush in his body.....

He drenched in sweat...
waking up suddenly and searchs for her.. he found jeewa and kannan sleeping beside him.

Kathir : ( tapping his heart) ah kanavu thana? Nerla than imsai panrana kanavulayuma?? Dei kathiru un nilamai ipadi agidiche... he smiled thinking what has happened in his dream

Meantime mullai checking more pictures and drenching in past memories

Mullai : maama ne ean enaku oru call kooda panrathilla. Nana pana kooda edukarathu ila.. ipa call panava?? Solu maama...

She confused but she wanted to call him. Its untime. Very odd to call now.

Mullai : ipa panalama? Thoomguvagala? Oru velai namala mathiri mulichuruntha???? Pannuvom, namma maama thane

Kathir wants to drink some water when he tried to got up. Jeewa's phone starts to ring

Kathir : yaru innerathula?

Jeewa in deep sleep, kathir just looked into jeewa's phone and

Kathir : che ivala?? Iva ethuku annanuku call panra? Athum innerathula? Manusana nimathiya thoonga vidamatangurale.. pagal ellam kadai pakkam annana thedi vanthura. Raathiri ana call panura...annanum avala virumbutho?

He got up with an annoyed face with lots of irritation and went to backyard for some fresh air.

TBC