தீங்கனியினை தீக்கைகளில் தீஞ்சுவையென தீப்பொழுதினில் தீண்டுகிறாய் தந்திரனே.

Hi guys,

Next part is up, there are some KM edits in it, especially edited for ANGEL_CHELO ❤️ as she requested it. If you guys like to see any edits or scene please do mention or inbox me.  Love you all 😍

Mullai walk down to the street and start to heading to the ps home, she has no intention to go anywhere or to meet anyone, Akilan's home was quite long , mullai doesn't prefer to take auto instead she keep walking, she was feeling an uproar inside her mind, the latest events run a turmoil in heart.

She determined distance herself from viji, though she is her best friend, she couldn't afford to lose Kathir due to her unwanted scheme, she knows viji might correct in certain extent, her intention are not bad, as her friend she was trying to do what best for her, in her notion viji believes akilan could keep her happy than kathir, but what least viji knows is she could live with akilan, but she could not live without kathir. There is a difference, to understand the love she has for him, viji should see it through mullai's eyes, but unfortunately that won't be possible.

She decided to avoid people or things which cost her love. While musing all these notion she keep step ahead, interim mullai's phone keep ringing. She just looks at the number and ignored it, but phone keeps ringing repeatedly later she switched off it fully to avoid unnecessary conversation. Her mind was not allowing her to interact with anyone, that's the least she wants to do now. As her body start to ache and head feels like spinning she managed to dragged herself to ps home. As she enter inside, dhanam was there sitting in the hall with luxmi.