காதலே நீ என்னோடு கோபம் கொள்ளாதே காலமெல்லாம் உன்னை நான் தேடச் செய்யாதே

Hi Guys

I couldn't update regularly as i am having a hectic work schedule, extremely sorry for keeping you guys on wait please bear with me ill try my maximum to update regularly. Thanks for the understanding 💛 since i am typing it in a hurry there will be lots of mistakes apology in advance.

His deep roaring voice reverberates all around the surrounding. Yet no sign of her. His hearts starts thumping in angst, he try to hold his hope while his mind playing all the worst possibilities would have happened to her.

That's human tendency to be more responsive for negativity and vividly remember bad traumas, dwelling in sting of rebuke. He starts to play devil's advocate between his mind and heart.

His mind recalls an terrified incident from past. While his eyes are glued to specific spot surrounded by bushes.

Its feel like yesterday, he unable to forget that incident ever, the sense of fear was intacted to his soul. He feel petrified in the same way,  For many years he has been remorseful.

But he afraid whether this day will replace it? Should he has to rue for his lifetime remembering today?

It was the same place, a day of monsoon alike today. Quite hazy atmosphere with swirling wind.

He and she, fifteen years old kathir and thirteen year old mullai.

I have decided to continue the teen part under same KK and MM name tag

I have decided to continue the teen part under same KK and MM name tag. Since i am fond of them don't want to change it.

KK was sitting in the corner of the foyer of the old temple, this was his usual place for his lone time, he had just started his so called career at PS shop as full time employee. And had dropped his studies in the middle, of course for the sake of his family.

He seems little restless today, is he waiting for someone? He had asked the same question to himself and promptly denied that by shaking his head, though he know its an utter lie.

KK to himself : varuvala? Varama poiduvala? School poi iruntha pathurukalame, Kadaila ambutu velaiya vachutu enga porathu.. rendu naal aache pathu.

His heart begins to yearns for her, it is almost two days, 48 hours. He was waited at the same place on yesterday and day before yesterday too. But she never turned up. Did she forgot him? Or does she occupied with other friends?  An intense possessiveness had hit him . He was felt rage of anger with those unknown faces.