நீ என்னைத் தாலாட்டும் தாயல்லவா 😇

As mullai reached ps shop no one is there, shop was open and the atmosphere is unusually silent.

Mullai little loudly talking to herself.

M : enna da ithu orutharayum kaanam. Jeewa maama... jeewa maama.. saravana oruthar koodava ila..romba achariyam intha kathir kooda ila.. epayum kadaiya kattite azhuvan.. veetulayum ilanu sonane kannan

She is searching and went inside the store room. Inga yarachum irukangala.. jeew ( calling out) and than when she saw kathir inside.

M : oh inga than irukana? Kathiru..
Ena intha neram paduthurukan..

Kathir was laying down on the floor and seems to be sleeping.

Her lips curved a little seeing him sleeping. She always admire him when he sleeps, from the small age that was a fascinating sight for her. She wonders how he managed to wear a baby face while sleeping. And all the other times such a Moody guy he is. Initially she was admiring him a little

M mv : kadaiya thoranthu pottu thoonguratha paaru. Kuzhantha mathiri.. epadi than ipadi pawama moonjiya vachipano... matha neram ellum kollum vedikum. Intha neram ipadi padukuravan ilaye? Kathiru.. kathiru

She sense something wrong with him.. calling out his name she panicked..a girly instinct says something terribly wrong... a sense of fear begin to start.

She was feeling uneasiness in her stomach...

A chill feeling went through her spine. 

She rushed to him.

Kathiru.. kathir enachu.. eanthiri..dei..

She knelt down beside him and tapping his cheeks.. he is not moving.. 😱

Tears involuntarily falling from het eyes...Iyoo enachu...  she try to check whether he is breathing?

She lean forward against his chest. Checking for heart beat.. while praying to gods...

Kaduvule kathiru.  Ena emathiratha...

He is breathing... she can hear his heart beat.. she felt a little sense of relief.

M : ammadi... moochu iruku... kathiru kanna thorada.... ean pesamatangura... na inga vanthale thitiviye atha sari panu.. en chellam la enthiru maama.

Unknowingly she let go of her shield.

and the wall against them (if there is any) broken into pieces.

She is losing the war. Of course she never bothered to win anyway.

She is crying.... similar to a child who lost his favorite toy.

She wants him back at any cost.

She looking into him with longing eyes. Checked the surroundings.

He is sleeping in the floor without even a mat. The provisions and groceries sacks are everywhere. Kind of a congestive place.

When was the last time she saw him this vulnerable?
It was when his father died.. he was so miserable that day. Both of them.
Afterwards he never shown his weakness to anyone. He was always seems to be strong angry kid till now.

Mullai caressing his hair.. still crying

She can see the same vulnerable boy today. All see wanted to do is take him in her arms and vanished from this place. Nurture him and she never wanted to let him out of her lap. Especially not to this cruel place, which is filled with selfish people

 Especially not to this cruel place, which is filled with selfish people

Past week he has continuously consumed alcohol day and night. Not eaten or slept properly. Which lead to the high fever. He was already in the fainted stage.  Didn't aware of her visit or the blabbering.

M : (crying, weeping)  ipadi veena poriye kathiru. Kudichurukiya?? Ean ipadi panura.. ( try to hit him softly).
Ipadi seerazhiyanumnu unakenna thalai ezhutha? Ipadi kothikuthu udambu.. verum tharaila..ipadi paduthuruka..

She try to pull him up, since he has no balance she was struggling a lot to make him sit in the bench. Grabbing him by waist, make him to hold her shoulder for support he managed to sit him up on the bench.

M : intha thoosikula poi vizhunthu kidakura.. ithula ukaru..

his eyes are still closed. Head hanging down automatically. She was standing very closed to him, which makes him lean on her for support, his head was resting on her chest. She hugged his face with one hand and rubbing his back with another hand.

M : una parka parka pathitu varuthu enaku... apadiye kazhutha nerichu kolla poran paru. (Her anger was raging to top) but instead throttle his head. She just kissed his forehead and hugged him tight.

M continues...

Her tears and pain turns to anger.
She is firing up.

Unaku ithu thevaiya maama? Ethana tharam solli irupan. En pecha kettiya?  Enaikirunthalum unaku intha nilamai thanu. En kitta egirutu iruntha.. ena mattum katha theriyum.
Nan sonatha anike ketiruntha ne inaiku ipadi yarum ilama intha kaachaloda irunthuruka thevala.

She tries to make him comfort... rubbing his palms.. she noticed a cut in his hand which seems to be not fresh one but obviously not treated.

M : ithena kaayam. Kadai thane vachurukinga.. oru plaster koodava inga ila. She try to find it and paste in the cut.  Vera ethum adipaturuko.. pesi tollai...uyira vangura kathiru...
Nee epadi pesuva.. intha maama, kumareshan appa ellam enga? Una ipadi thaniya pottutu enga ponanga?
Varatum inaiku elarum.
Nan inaiku vanthurukati ena agi irukum... oru rendu varam intha pakam varala ipadi aki vachurukanga una.. ( crying inconsolablly)

Thevai ilatha neram ellam motha gumbalum irupanga. Ipa orutharum ila... unaku mudiyalana ena koopdurathuku ena? Lifting up his face and caressing his cheeks.

Ila una ipadiye vida mudiyathu. Ivanga yarayum nambi una nan ini vidamatan. Nama hospital povam.. ana intha kadaiya vittutu ipa epadi..piragu nalaiku sari anathum ithukum nan than thittu vanganum.

She is waiting impatiently someone ti come and takeover the shop. So she could take him to the hospital.

Unaku onum ila verum kachalum mayakamum than sariya poidum,  poidum thane?

Mullai was totally shaken and by talking to him she assuring herself, that everything will be okay.

She heard some sounds outside..

Dhanam has come to the shop to handover the lunch...

D : jeewa, saravana enga ponaga orutharum ila. Ena store room la satham.. kada vera ipadi thoranthu pottutu..yaru..

She went inside and shocked to see the state of Kathir and mullai... as usual our expert dhanam come to a conclusion without checking anything.

D :  dei kathiru.... (she shouted)

Mullai shaken by this sudden sound turn only to identify its dhanam.

Dhanam rushed to them and try to push him away from mullai.

D :  dei viduda... avala... ava unaku anni da... ( hitting him and turning to mullai) mullai manichuruma.. avan etho kudichutu.. theriyama un kitta... tha... thapa nadanthukitan. Manichuru.. ivana...( she again turns to hit him)

Mullai didn't let go of him. her embrace become tight. She shouted at dhanam.

M : akkkkkaaa. 😠😠😠😠😠

TBC.