உயிர் வாடும் போது ஊடல் என்ன? பாவமல்லவா?

K : mu.. mulla. Ne. .ne thane Kathir venum...sonna.

M : hmmm ep..av. um. (she moans) her hand involuntarily press him more into her.

He stopped kissing and snuggled more deeply into her, breathing heavily, his flaming breath burning her skin.

She feels his vehemence transmitted into her which feels the most wanted thing for that cold atmosphere. As his heat spreading all over, she bend her head back to give more access to him.

He moves his lips firmly she starts to quaver and entirely got surrender to him.

M : ma.... hmm niru.. hummm

K : hmm ushhh pesatha

M : hmmum

As her moans get louder he got more impulsive and bite her neck. She whine as a sense of sharp piercing pain hits her.

M : ahhhh vali..

She scrunched his hair in pain as he sucked hard where he bite her.

K : hmm ( he moans) and to her dismey he starts to blabber

K : mulla..poo.. ey.. hmm ne enaku mat...um

As his moans, groan and sobs increased, she completely lost her sense..closed her eyes and enjoying being crushed in his arm
In other end he has starts dominance. In a blink he has gain full control over the her.

He moved back to her face and smooch all over it. And starts to chew her lips while his hand roaming all over her body. Wherever he touched its begins to torment her. As time pass a little, he became more vigorous and move his head lower to her neck. His hand move upwards from her hip.

His passion replaced by compulsion

His passion replaced by compulsion. The urge to extinguished his thirst he hasten his moves. Her tempting flash and scent make his mind go swooning. Her vulnerability accelerate when he starts to leave wet kiss all over the exposed skin and starts suckle and bite over her blouse

The pain hit straight away the entire body. She opened her eyes and got all her sense at once and realized what is happening, she promptly attempt to stop him.

M : achachoo mamaa. Ila ila vidu. Pothum.

He got no mood to listen to her words.
Kathir desperately try to remove her dhavani. She protest by clutching it tightly. And try to push his hand.

M : please kathir... vidu mudiyathu.

K : kai ya edu..please di.

M : inaiku venam , vidu maama nan ezhuthukuran

He pushed her back to his lap. Didn't let her go. His grip getting more tight as she protest more. He stop trying removing the dhavani and blouse. And again focusing on her neck and murmurs. He knows her weakness well. She was in her dilemma whether to give in or not.