கண்ணே கனியே உன்னைக் கைவிடமாட்டேன். ❤

After she left to the room. Parvathy to murugan

P : eanga iva sari ila. Enavo thapa nadaka poramathiri iruku. Konjam intha visiyatha aarapodalam

Mu : ila ila. Neram etho sari ilama irukum josiyara poi parthutu varan nalaike.

P : nanum varan ungala intha visiyathula nan namba matan. Jathagam porunthutha. Ena ethunu en kan munadi avar solatum.

Mu : sari va. Ipa po. Ava konjam amaithiya irukatum. Ipa kandathaiyum pesatha..

Mullai couldn't catch sleep. Its 12am she is stil awake. Despite being tired by crying she was unable to close her eyes.

Her mind occupied with the thought of two things...

One is why jeewa didn't bother to call her? Its almost two days since the marriage talks taken plae and the decision made by them.

Her dad has assured her that jeewa himself admitted that he loves her and wanted to marry her. But why he didn't bother to call her afterwards? Afterall thats their wedding. Not only jeewa, even dhanam or lukshmi not a single soul from the ps home called her..she feel like she is merely a spectacular here. She has no part to play in.

The other thought is of course about " kathir" actually this is dominating in her mind than previous one.

She is not surprised to learn about kathir's anger.that's one usual thing he always does. She is very much used to that. Especially if its for her he definitely would add some extra flavour to his anger. All these year she has experienced variety of it. He has spit it into her face many time verbally, physically, mentally. Hence nothing new to worry about.. but as he know him very well. His behavior towards his family is what bothering her. he never ever raised any words against his elders, never said no to any family decision and especially he has always sacrificed everything he had for his brothers. But today he wildly disagreeing with his family. He stand out from them to prove his stance. This is totally new to her.

What made him to act like such?

Why he hurting his own family?

What he gonna gain out of it?

She could clearly remember the conversation with her pandian maama

She could clearly remember the conversation with her pandian maama. Its has been nearly 14 years.
But she remembers it just like yesterday. This was happened nearly one week before pandian's death..
Kathir was around 10 years and mullai around 8 years.

At this phase they already having arising issue at shop, and they are financially wracked, pandian has almost lost everything. He obtained loan over their house, and shop.
Lot of problems in the business. Many had cheated him... he almost broken to the core.

Kathir and jeewa playing cricket with their friends. These days MM doesn't go much with them to play. As usual he used to hooked with Kathir.

Pandian called MM. He was sitting on the " Thinnai" watching over his sons.