நினைவோ ஒரு பறவை

Call went unanswered. Disappointed mullai cuts the call

Mullai mv : avaha ellarum thoongirupaga mullai. Nee than ipadi mullichu yosichutu irukana avangalum irupagalla? Ellarum thoongura neram. Sari nerama thoonga try panuvom. Ilana nalaiku aakash kaadhu kuthu function la asingama irupom.  Nalaiku Dana akka aththai, kathiru aparam jeewa maama ellarum varuvanga.... she is excited to the core. Pona varusham perimma veetu functionla parthathu aparam intha function la than ellarum parthuka poram onna.

Ama kadaiya vittutu nalaiku epadi varuvanga. Athellam varuvaha athu than kathir eppavum pola kadasiya varuvan. Jeewa maama time ku vanthudum. 😊😊

She continues to think about jeewa as she couldn't catch the sleep. She falls again to the past memory.

Mullai was too little to understand the real situation after pandian death. She used to get scold from her aththai. She started to hate mullai as murugan failed to help her after her husband got demise. She suffered alot to brought up her children. Moorthy and kathir who stood by her to survive the ps clan.  Later when they grow up mullai get to know everything little by little. And she sometimes not ready to forgive her father for ditching his sister.

But initially mini mullai doesn't know any of this. She as usual waiting on the top of road to join with them to go to school. Seeing jeewa and kathir

Mini mullai : nilu maama thaniya vittu pogatha nanum schooluku than varan.

Kathir he is in deep agony as he lost his father and he had seen murugan refuse to help his mother listings to parvathy) he took all his vent on mullai

Kathir : podi nee varatha ini engaloda. Nanga una parka varama ila thane ne varatha ini.

Mini mullai : kathiru nee ean friend ilayaa apa? Inime kochitiya?  ( she don't  knows how to express what is states on her little mind. She is not ready to give up on her friend and maama

Jeewa : kathiru pesama vaa da.

Mini mullai : started to crying. Maama neeyum pesamatiya? Nan unga kooda thane thinaikum varuvan. Kathiru kathiru nan unaku chocolate kooda eduthutu vanthan theriyuma? ( she try to place it on his hand)

Kathir : varathana varatha he throws  the chocolate away. And left the place without looking back

Jeewa : mullai nee ini engaloda varatha. Ipa poidu.

Mullai cried and run to school turing and seeing jeewa then and there.

Jeewa with teary eyes. Stand still. He really doesn't wanted to hurt her. He knows she is too little to understand and its not fair to punish her for her father's mistake. But he don't know how to explain it to his brothers or mother as everyone seems to be so rigid.

Afterwards mullai doesn't go to school with them. She follows them with a decent distance 😀 and then and there she never fails to communicate with them. As usual they won't respond nicely.

Mullai MV : ne aniku evlo kavalapattanu un kannula enaku therijithu maama. Ana neeyum than ellarodayum sernthu ena othuki vachuta. Ne mattuma un thambi irukane karuvapaya epadi ellam ena thittiran theriyuma? Aniku una kalyanam pannitu nama veetuku vantha ena anninu koopdanum mariyathai kodukanumnu avlo mattum than sonan athuku avlo thittitan. She thinks that incident and cried little

Thinking of this mullai now feared about her future. She knows her maama too have some feeling for her but will her aththai agree to this?
will she accept her as daughter in law?

She still can heard jeewa's father her maama's voice muruga mullai than enaku marumaga. Since then mullai wanted it to be happened. But deep down mullai knows it is not only for her maama's word, not only for ps clan but its also for her maama. 

She knows since her childhood he is the only one in her mind. She doesn't even know how to explain this. The only one for her in the entire world. At least she believes like that 😞

Mullai mv : maama una kaatikati nan sethuruvan. Aththaiyo enga appavo enna maatha mudiyathu ne ilati nan sethuruvan...

Sethuruvan maama..... she fall asleep with tears.

TBC