ஒரு நீரோடை மீனுக்கு கரை மேல் ஆசை வந்தது, இனி என்னென்ன நேர்ந்திடுமோ..

Hi Guys,

Thanks to everyone who have acknowledged & tagged me in the nomination list, beyond that some even mentioned KNE as best fiction. So overwhelmed that you guys still like my FF. Despite the slow update you have always keeps encouraging me, heartfelt thanks for all the support lovelies 💟.
ANGEL_CHELO
priya_d_swamy
pavithra_s_u
liveurlife2013
kathirmullai
MalaSangerayan
kanchimalo
Priya_PrasannaRaj
JenanyRajah
priyalagan
Ajitha22
KavithaDilip
sruthidevidharma
SandhiyaNatesan
ThenMozhi356

Thank you all for acknowledging me ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, sorry if i have missed anyone.

I didn't follow the updates regularly, couldn't identify the list of winners namely and the order, but congratulations to all who have achieved it, VasumathiVijay
AnugrahaaRavi3 SV_snehalaureat happy_rns congratulations my Dearies, even I have nominated you all, you guys are my favourite too❤️❤️❤️

next part is up.

Maama...... Mullai opens her eyes widely, blink twice to clear the vagueness, shake her head to clear off the thoughts and almost shouted.

Kathatha mulla naa than he exclaimed.

Nee.. epo.. epo va.. vanthiga? Her throat went dry out of fear and she couldn't form any sentence. When did he came inside? Didn't she locked the door properly? And suddenly she remember being touched by two pair of hands, and snuggled into him. Her inner soul is blaring. And she terrified to think what has happened?Did she gone blind, couldn't she differentiate the touches, how will she become this much senseless person? Did she accidentally commit any mistake, without her knowledge? In her sleep?