காலங்கள் மாறும் காட்சிகள் மாறும் காதலின் முன்னே நீயும் நானும் வேறல்ல 💘👆

Hi Guys,

For your easy reference narration parts written in italic font. ✌

And today, there is your KM 😉

His heart beats are getting accelerated
There is pin dropping silence. no sound other than the wall clock's ticking

Tik.

Tik..

Tik..

Tik...

What would be the reason? Up to now he knows its a " No", a blunt refusal.

Thats how she had responded for his love letter. She didn't gave him any justification or reason to the rejection.

That was a initial slap to his confidence. He still couldn't believe she had denied his love.

The disappointment and frustration didn't let him to thought straight, his education, literacy, logical thinking everything got vanished within a moment. All he need is a logical justification? He demands it.

He forgot the biggest fact, that she doesn't need to give any justification for that " No", she is not obliged to him at any means.

A simple No is sufficient enough. No means No, without hesitation without being apologetic a simple NO

Sadly he is in love with her madly, that isn't enough for him.

If you measure a lover, a poet and a lunatic in a scale they all weigh the same, the heart which has haunted by love doesn't seek anything other than the love.

He is willingly oblivion to the logics and facts. Its new for him, the turndown. That too coming from a beautiful girl.

he thought she might be hesitating. Its natural for anyone to show initial resistance, that too a girl born and brought up in a small village who doesn't have much exposure thus being rigid to certain things is natural.

Hence he decided to try his luck in other ways.

What less he knows is Love could haunt anyone even a village girl same as him. Love won't spare anyone.

There is no such things call your love and my love.

there is only single love existing

love had reached the universe aeon before any other existence.

back then its waving soul to soul, shifting heart to heart.

Molding into shapes taking umpteen forms.

Embedded its roots strongly and being the hidden string of the whole cosmos.

The love which burning down HIS heart is the same brightening up HER heart.

Love isn't it Universal? 🌌🌍

Ena kaaranamnu solunga please?
Tension a iruku? I don't know the reason yet.

Kathir.

Come again. (He genuinely confused)

Because there is Kathir.

Kathir na yaaru? Athuku ean ennoda proposal a venamnu solanum? Ena pidikalaya?

Pidikala pidikithu ithu ila visiyam akilan. Kathir irukura varai unga kaadhal kai koodathu. Ila thapa soluran avan ilama pona kooda ungaluku vaaipe ila.