சலனம் சபலம் மயக்கம் குழப்பம் இணைந்தால் காதலடி 😢

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay, its been three days since last update. If anyone bother about me I am just fine here,  caught up with works thats the sole reason for the delay 😇

There are many followers who constantly checking about me, especially MVidhya I am honestly happy to appreciate your kindness towards me from the day one, she is such a sweetheart. 💗💗 ( I know you don't like mentioning, but I feel to do it 😊😊)

Ok lets move to the story.

Enama kaatan kaatumirandi nu adukitte poringa? Ena vida nee than romba kovathula iruka pola?

He asked her surprisingly, he didn't expect such outburst from her. First he shocked to learnt about the love, now her dislike towards him

Ama romba kovam iruku avan mela

She answered calmly

Why? Ungaluku avara pidikatha?

Sathiyama pidikathu.. (she promptly told)

Epa irunthu?

Epvume pidichathu ila. China pillaila irunthe.. epa paaru thittitu kova pattutu...

Oh romba naal palakama?

He stimulates her more, to get much information as possible.

Hmm ama. Nanga ellam epavum onna than irupom, school la ellam ona than vilayadurathu.

Ohoo puppy lovea? Infatuation etho oru katathula love nu thoni irukum.

He try to connect the puzzle. So they are cousins whom brought up together, there was a huge possibility that she might misinterpret the platonic love. At that point akil felt a sudden relief.

If his assumption is true then he can easily explain it to her. to get rid of him. She is an educated intellectual girl, will definitely grasp the essence of it. Hence now his confidence level got boosted.

She continued..

Apadi thanu thonuthu. Ipadi iruntha epadi pidikum. Naa ellam manusana kooda ninaikurathu ila. Ana ena panrathu mathavanga mugathukaga paarka vendi iruku. Ena kaadhalo katharikayo

Ok be cool. Let it be. Naa soluratha purinjika parunga. Rendu perukum education level la irunthu ellathulayume difference iruku, so lifelong ithu workout agathu. Intha sentiment, maama machan ellam oru level a salichu poidum.

I hope you can understand it well. So let me handle this. Ill take care of it. Enaku neenga onu mattum pananum.

He try to influence her thoughts, since he is a doctor he had figured out about her mind, intention her thought flow easily. From the moment she entered he never missed to observe single gesture. He even noticed her eyes roaming over him with slight excitement, and he smiling inwardly.

Na ena pananum? (she asked that with slight hesitant)

En kooda mattum irunga thats more than enough.

She befuddled like a cat on the wall.
Unable to determine a side.

And finally she gave in.

Agreed to it. 

Sari akilan. Na unga kooda irukan.  🙌

  🙌