ஒரு கடிதம் எழுதினேன் 💌

Ps home the same night.

Kathir returns to his room with a heavy heart. Mullai in her room with confused state. Both with a sigh..

Kathir : mullai.
Mullai : maama

Dhanam in other hand noticed the two missed call went unattended in jeewa's phone.

Danam mv : enathu ithu mullaiyache inneram jeewa ku.  Hmm ivanukum istam pola ava mela.. solama irukan. Aththai ya epadi samalikirathu. Chithi othupangala? Ithu romba ellai meera muthala kalyanatha nadathiranum.. maama kitta pesuvam.

As usual detective dhanam got ready to execute her plans to arrange jeewanandham's wedding with mullai. 💟

Another two days passed in the same manner... no sound from mullai.

Kathir in unbearable pain.. his brain became numb. He is in a desperate urge to see her. Atleast from far..

Suddenly he got an idea

Kathir mv : che ivlo naal ithu thonalaye.. ipave poda..

He starts his bike and drive towards to mullai's house with a bag of some goods... he has planned something in his mind.. his plan

To reach mullai's house.

Press the calling bell.

Mullai will open the door.

He pretend to check the address.

Then ohh adress mari vanthutan pakathu veetuku than delivery..

She will tell ahh apadiya kathiru sari..
Ulla vaayen...

He will tell parvala nan poran..

Kathir planning this simple scenario in his mind.. meantime he got some other possibilities too..

What if murugan opens the door..?

Or to be worse parvathy 😱

What if mullai got suspicious on him?

Won't she ask " kathava thattum pothu enga veedunu theriyathanu"

He promptly prepared an answer for it.. "  therija ean thatta poran intha veetuku nan vanthu varusa kanaku aache enaku maranthuruchu"

She will definitely get convince by this answer. Kathir is little confident now.

He has pass the temple. and while passing the pond. He saw two familiar face. None other than our two friends. Bus stand girl and her friend.

seems Both are talking something very interesting. The girl seems to be little tensed and the friend's face shows full of curiosity.

Kathir suddenly dropped his plans, he had thinking about to excecute... get down from the bike. and slowly moves towards them, now Kathir was stands near the first step. Leans on the fence and watching them over..