06. | kiss me like before

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MINOR ANGST, AND FLUFF

"Come here, princess."

Jimin relaxes back into the comfortable couch and stretches out his arms, gesturing for the adorable brunette to run into his arms. He smiles over at the hesitant boy and stares at Taehyung, who stands behind Jungkook with a smirk tugging at his lips.

Jungkook squeaks out in surprise as he feels Taehyung's large hands grip his tiny waist, and he feels those hot lips against the back of his neck. The blue-haired boy's lips trail up his tanned neck and pepper kisses behind the shell of his ear, and Jungkook tips his head back, releasing a hushed whine.

"Don't make him wait, Koo." Taehyung whispers in his ear, and Jungkook softly nods in understanding.

With his head hung low, he parts from Taehyung and waddles towards Jimin, who has a large smile stretched out across his face and his knee is slightly bouncing in excitement. Jimin looks so excited and Jungkook can't really blame him.

The brunette hesitantly climbs onto Jimin's lap, chewing at his bottom flip and feeling a flare spread across his cheeks. Jimin's veiny hands run down his sides and softly squeeze his prominent hips, resulting in Jungkook's breathing growing heavier.

"Look at you," Jimin pauses, pushing away his bangs from his eyes. Jungkook quietly giggles. "So fucking pretty, princess. You're so pretty all for me."

"I-I'm pretty?" Jungkook mumbles out, toying with the end of Jimin's tightly-fitted black shirt. Jimin chuckles and smiles at him.

"You're the prettiest boy."

A bright red blush flares out across his cheeks and Jungkook hides his face away in his hands, preventing the older blonde from staring at him. A hand dances across his right thigh and Jungkook quietly whines, offering a quick glance towards Taehyung, who has sat beside them on the couch and is teasing his thigh.

"Drop your hands, princess. I want to see that pretty face." Jimin whispers in a hushed tone.

Jungkook slowly drops his hands from his face, letting them lay limp by his sides, and he's more than surprised when Jimin laces their fingers together. The brunette doesn't even know why, but he tightens his fingers around Jimin's and the blonde smiles up at him.

Taehyung's fingers lace around his right hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze, and Jungkook finds himself blushing once again. He shifts around a little on Jimin's lap to get in a more comfortable position, tanned thighs catching the attention of both boys as their dark eyes boring into his thick thighs.

With Jimin's spare hand, the boy runs his warm fingers along the tanned span of skin, gripping it hard enough to leave a light red print. The brunette stares at Jimin's veiny hand with wide, starry eyes and holds back a threatening whimper.

Jimin smirks and leans down, pressing his soft lips against those beautifully tanned thighs, softly sucking on the skin. Jungkook tips his head back and his fingers tighten around both boys' hands, exposing his neck, and Taehyung's eyes widen at the addictive sight.

"J-Jimin..." Jungkook shuts his eyes, pushing a quiet moan into the air, embarrassing himself further.

He never thought someone's lips could feel this good against his thighs, and Jungkook finds himself wanting more.

Jimin continues peppering random kisses against his right thigh, teasing the boy by breathing cold air against his skin with a smirk tugging at his lips. He knows that this is turning Jungkook on more than the boy wants to admit, which is mostly based on the outline of his cock through those sinful, baby blue shorts.