28. | good for you

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, IMPLIED SEXUAL CONTENT, AND REFERENCES TO SEX AND DRUG USE

Taehyung's eyes slowly start to flutter open, adjusting to the bright sunlight that peeks in through the blinds. He glances over and checks the small clock on the wall, noticing that it's almost 9am, which forces a groan to climb out of the boy's throat.

Regardless of how much he wants to fall asleep again, Taehyung pushes himself away from the couch and rubs his eyes, trying to make his vision a little clearer. He hears a small whine next to him and snaps his head towards the noise, locking eyes with a sleepy Jungkook.

"Hey, princess," Taehyung whispers, dancing gentle fingertips along the brunette's exposed thigh. "Did you sleep alright?"

Instead of replying, the sleepy brunette climbs onto Taehyung's lap with a small smile adorning his face, ensuring that he doesn't wake Jimin. He settles into Taehyung's lap and wraps his arms around his neck, resting against the older's chest.

"You okay, princess?"

Jungkook sighs and cuddles closer to Taehyung. "You-You don't hate me, right?"

The question takes him by surprise and Taehyung stops caressing his sides. He glances down at Jungkook, noticing that the boy has no emotion evident on his face; he looks really monotone as he waits for an answer.

Clearing his throat, Taehyung presses a gentle kiss against his messy hair and chuckles down at the boy. This response makes Jungkook's eyes widen and he casts his eyes up, starting to feel kinda stupid for asking the question once again.

He needs to stop being so nosey.

"How could I hate you, princess?" Taehyung says, drawing circles against the boy's tanned thigh. "You're my boyfriend and I love you so fucking much. You know that."

Jungkook softly smiles and hides his face in Taehyung's neck, loving the feeling of the older's fingers soothing his thigh.

"Swear." Jungkook mumbles.

Taehyung holds him even tighter than before.

"Keep it down, princess."

Jimin groans in his sleep and stretches his arms, feeling a light weight on his lap, and he immediately assumes that it's Jungkook. He softly smiles and wraps his arms around the person's waist, slipping his hands down to cup his plump ass hidden beneath his shorts.

"Woah, Jimin," The voice giggles, and Jimin's eyes snap open. "We have a little in the room. Keep your hands to yourself."

Jimin groans once again and pushes the childish demon off of his lap, trying to adjust to the bright light that streams in through the open window. Taehyung laughs and jumps off of his lap, scooping the giggling brunette up in his arms.

Running a careless hand through his blonde hair, Jimin stares at his two boyfriends as they smirk at him, and Jimin starts to wonder what's so hilarious. He stares down at his lap, noticing that he isn't naked and his clothes haven't been ruined by spills, which makes him fall into a pit of curiosity.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asks, hearing Jungkook giggle into Taehyung's tanned neck once again, trying to conceal his large smile.

Taehyung tosses the blonde a small mirror and smirks at him, sprinting off down the corridor to hide themselves from a string of angry curses from Jimin. He locks himself in their bedroom, dropping the little onto the bed and pressing his ear against the door to wait for Jimin's anger outburst.