29. | sex sells

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, SEXUAL CONTENT, BONDAGE KINK, TOBACCO USE, MENTION OF DRUGS, AND REFERENCES TO SEX

"What're you thinking about, princess? You're zoning out."

Snapping him out of his trance, Jungkook's doe eyes shift towards his concerned boyfriend and his teeth disappear from abusing his rosy bottom lip. He hasn't even realised that he's been zoning out before Taehyung snapped his fingers in-front of his face, and Jungkook's cheeks start to redden in embarrassment.

Jungkook cuddles into Taehyung's side, lazily watching Jimin fumble about with the camera and the various sex toys. Taehyung smiles down at the clingy brunette, tightening his arm around him as he peppers kisses all over his red face.

"You excited, princess?" Taehyung whispers in his ear, nuzzling into his neck, inhaling that addicting scent of strawberries and lavender.

"A little nervous, too," Jungkook mumbles, suppressing an excitable giggle because Taehyung's fluffy blue hair keeps tickling his neck. "I'm worried that people won't like my body... or-or how I sound. It sounds dumb, but I can't stop thinking about it."

Without much thought, Taehyung gently pulls his nervous boyfriend onto his lap and secures his protective arms around Jungkook's little waist. Jungkook softly giggles, draping his arms over Taehyung's shoulders because he adores being so intimate with his younger boyfriend.

Taehyung can be super affectionate at times, but it's also quite rare.

Jimin is the only one in the three-way relationship who always puts in extra effort to make sure each participant receives the equal amount of love.

Taehyung is quite the opposite, however. Taehyung likes his personal space, his own secrets, and he likes to sleep within his own space to 'dream better', as he likes to put it. Jungkook would love if the blue-haired boy would shower him in cuddles and kisses each night, but he can respect the man's wishes.

"You're overthinking too much," Taehyung whispers, tucking a stray piece of curly hair behind the brunette's ear. "They're gonna love you, princess. I'm sure of it."

"But-But what if they don't, Tae?"

Taehyung purses his lips, ponders on the question for a while, and forces himself to smile because he hasn't always been the best at comforting people.

"I'm sure they-"

"Alright, losers, camera is ready," Jimin interrupts, pushing himself away from the camera and turning to face the affectionate pair, quirking an eyebrow in confusion. "You two alright? Koo looks like he's seen a damn ghost and that's the fakest smile I've ever seen, Tae."

Suppressing a few curse words, Taehyung raises an eyebrow at his best friend and tightens his protective arm around Jungkook's waist, settling warm fingertips against shivering skin. Jungkook looks calmer than before from the comfort received from his two boyfriends, but Taehyung can tell he's still tip-toeing along the edge of a panic attack.

"He's a little scared about doing all this," Taehyung mumbles, taking his bottom lip between his teeth. "I was just reassuring him that everything would be fine."

Jimin's rosy lips drag into a frown as he slouches down beside Taehyung, caressing the brunette's exposed thigh with a reassuring hand. Jungkook's big, starry eyes land on Jimin's comforting smile, and the boy almost instantly feels the tension decrease from his shoulders.

"What if they don't like me?" Jungkook whispers, playing with his fingers and jutting out his bottom lip in an adorable pout, resembling a stroppy toddler.