17. | f-word buddies

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MINOR ANGST, AND SEXUAL CONTENT

"How are you feeling, Koo? Are you comfortable?"

"We literally just arrived, Jimin. Calm down, okay?" Taehyung chuckles, running a comforting hand down his best friend's back.

The pair stare down at the little as he curls up on the couch, engulfed in one of Taehyung's oversized hoodies, looking so adorable. Tears blur his vision as he meets their stare, pouting his pretty lips and opening his arms.

"Cuddles?" Jungkook mumbles, and Jimin feels his heart swell.

With a soft nod, Jimin sits in the vacant spot beside Jungkook and pulls him onto his lap. Jungkook sadly smiles and hides his face in the older's tanned neck, feeling so small and vulnerable.

Taehyung plops himself down beside the cuddling pair and rests his head against Jimin's shoulder, cuddling up beside him. Jimin glances over at him and softly smiles, lacing their fingers together.

"You two are cute." Jungkook quietly says, turning his head to stare at Taehyung with sleepy eyes.

Taehyung chuckles and tightens his hold around Jimin's smaller hand, reassuringly squeezing. He loves his short best friend so much and whenever they argue, it feels like the end of the world.

"So-" Jungkook speaks up, sitting up-right on Jimin's lap. The two friends stare at him with happy eyes, preparing to listen to whatever the little has to say. "You two are... F-word buddies?"

Erupting in a fit of giggles, Jimin and Taehyung clutch their stomachs at how adorable Jungkook is. His hair is slightly messy and his cheeks are a rosy red, and they begin to think how lucky Eunbi would be if she actually cared about someone else.

"Don't laugh!" Jungkook playfully complains, hiding his face away in Jimin's chest again.

Jimin's spare hand lightly grips his hip and squeezes. Their laughter dies down and fingers hook under Jungkook's chin, raising his head to stare at them and continue this adorable conversation.

"Yes, Koo," Taehyung smiles, running a gentle hand down the side of the brunette's face. "Jimin and I are F-word buddies."

Jungkook can't help the light blush that flares across his cheeks like wildfire. Although he feels a little silly for not swearing, he's in little space and you can't really blame him for censoring his foul language.

"Is-Is it cool?"

Jimin chuckles and runs a hand through the brunette's fluffy hair. "It's very cool, princess."

Softly smiling, Jungkook relaxes against Jimin's chest and yawns, feeling his eyes begin to shut. He feels Jimin's hold tighten around him and Taehyung begins to draw imaginary circles on his skinny arm, encouraging him to sleep.

"You tired, princess?" Taehyung whispers, and the only response he earns is a small nod. "Sleep well, princess."

Suddenly, Jimin starts singing. It shocks Jungkook at first because his voice sounds so soothing and comforting, and Jimin has a really pretty voice. He doesn't know the song that the blonde sings, but he finds darkness consuming him as he begins to relax.

"Sleep well, angel."

Jungkook peacefully falls asleep for the first time in weeks.

Three hours have passed since Jungkook fell asleep and the two best friends are getting kinda bored. Sure, listening to the soft snores from Jungkook is comforting, but they really want to stretch their legs and smoke.