23. | breathless

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT, AND FLUFF

"I think he's stretched enough."

The best friends stare down at their whining baby on the bed, smiling to themselves at how fucked-out he already looks from being eaten out. Jimin runs a gentle hand along Jungkook's right ass cheek and coos at the way he flinches away from the sensitivity, burying his face in Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung softly smiles down at him and continues threading his long fingers through the boy's brown locks, calming him down. From there, Jimin lightly taps the brunette's ass and Jungkook raises his head, and Taehyung wipes the tears in his eyes.

"Did that feel good, princess?" Taehyung chuckles, and Jungkook hurriedly nods his head.

All three of them know that Jungkook is on the verge of orgasming, judging by how swollen his cock is and how sensitive he is, but they don't want to let him cum yet.

"Ready to get fucked, princess?" Jimin whispers, leaning over and pressing soft kisses down Jungkook's back. "We want a verbal answer."

"Y-Yes, please." Jungkook whines out, feeling Taehyung's hand disappear from his hair.

He glances up with hazy eyes and feels a position change in the bed. Taehyung has taken positon behind him, tightly gripping his plump ass cheeks between his large hands; while Jimin has seated himself in-front of him, softly smiling down at him for reassurance.

Jungkook gulps and feels excitement flood through his veins, causing his cock to twitch against his stomach. His thighs are starting to ache from being held in the same position for fifteen minutes, but the feeling of Jimin's tongue pressing against his velvety walls made everything feel so much better.

Taehyung pushes his sweatpants down his legs until they pool around his ankles, kicking them into the messy pile of clothes near the door. He keeps his shirt on, however, and that does confuse Jungkook more than he would like to admit. He really wants to be fucked, though.

Jimin pulls down his shorts a little and his cock appears from underneath the soft fabric, and the brunette practically drools at the sight. Jimin's cock is thick and veiny, and Jungkook wants it in his mouth right now.

"Okay, princess," Taehyung says, catching the brunette's attention. "I don't want to hurt you, so I'm gonna push in inch by inch, okay? It might hurt a little at first because macho men are pretty big-"

Taehyung glances up and hears chuckles around him, sheepishly smiling at how Jimin softly shakes his head at his behaviour. Regardless, shaking off his comedy vibes, Taehyung takes hold of the base of his cock and smirks, running a comforting hand down the brunette's back to calm him down.

"You ready, princess?"

With a small nod and whine, Taehyung coos at the adorable brunette and gulps down his fears, starting to push his thick cock into Jungkook's stretched hole. He doesn't get the first inch in before Jungkook turns into a moaning mess, hiding his face in his hands to muffle his loud moans.

As Taehyung continues inching himself into the shaking boy, Jimin starts running his hand through his hair to calm him down. He hooks two fingers under Jungkook's chin and raises his head, wiping the fresh batch of tears that spring to his eyes with the side of his finger.

Jungkook softly smiles back up at him and tries ignoring the throbbing pain in his ass, focusing his mind on Jimin. He enjoys the way the blonde pets his hair and and coos at him, pressing his lips against his forehead.