32. | drunk giggles

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MINOR DRUG USE, ANGST, MASTURBATION, AND REFERENCES TO SEX

It's been three days since Taehyung fell unconscious to his drug consumption and, in all honesty, he wishes he had never woken up.

Taehyung isn't tired of living, but he's tired of being pestered and pampered by Jimin and Jungkook. They're treating him like a piece of glass: too afraid to drop and crack, and too afraid to get broken again. Taehyung appreciates the support because the pair have been relatively helpful by bringing him food and water, cuddling him for hours on end, helping him shower, and treating him like he's some sort of king.

However, Taehyung appreciates personal space, too. He'd like to shower and use the toilet alone, feed himself without having Jungkook's hands in his face, get changed without Jimin watching over him like a hawk, or jerk off in peace without the pair interrupting every two seconds.

That brings us to Taehyung's current situation on the dark evening of Tuesday.

After occupying his two boyfriends with a very long task of making him dinner, Taehyung took the liberty to clasp his shaky fist around his soft cock, giving it a few strokes until it's fully hard because he hasn't had sex in a few days now. He tips his head back against the pillow and muffles his whimpers, bucking his hips up to match the thrusts, sweat trailing down the side of his face because he wants to get this finished as quickly as humanely possible.

He can hear Jimin scolding Jungkook from the other end of the corridor, and it only speeds up his actions. His thumb slides over the slit and he gathers pre-cum on the pad of his thumb, guiding a line of it down the premium of his cock, releasing a soft moan as he begins to picture Jungkook's mouth around his cock instead.

Not to much surprise, this mental image makes that familiar heat coil in Taehyung's stomach and groin faster. White noise blares through his ears, eyes fluttering shut as he lets his orgasm begin to rip through him, and he's so close-

"Tae, did you want peas or sweetco-"

Jungkook's eyes widen in shock and the words get caught in his throat as he stops dead in his tracks, cheeks flaring a pretty hue of pink in embarrassment. He's seen Taehyung's cock plenty of times in the past, but he's been caught off guard and it startles him a little.

Taehyung releases a frustrated groan and rolls over onto his stomach, not caring about the half-hard dick aching against his abdomen. Instead, he rests his palms over the back of his head and starts to think of anything other than pounding Jungkook into the mattress until he passes out.

"Are you okay, Tae? I didn't mean to interrupt, I-I promise." Jungkook trips over words, frozen still in his spot in the doorway.

"I'm fine, princess... just fine," Taehyung seethes through gritted teeth, a sudden wave of anger washing over him because he can't be left in peace for five minutes. "Just-Just go away, please. I wanna be left alone for a bit."

Jungkook's heart pierces with pain at the rather hurtful request, mentally battling himself to run over and embrace the blue-haired boy in his arms. He wins the battle and softly nods his head, flicking the light off with tears bubbling in his eyes.

"Sh-Sure thing, Tae," Jungkook whispers, turning his back on the dark bedroom. "Hope you feel better soon and-and I'm s-sorry for interrupting you."

Before Taehyung can force himself to apologise for being so harsh, the bedroom door lightly closes behind Jungkook and Taehyung shuts his eyes in anger, trying to push himself into a stressful sleep.