24. | sinful hands

CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT, AND FLUFF

"Have you seen the ending to this movie?"

"Like, twelve times." Jimin chuckles, playfully rolling his eyes over at his best friend.

It's the next night and the three boys are cuddled up on the couch once again, watching Far From Home like they had planned. The atmosphere is quiet and calm, and the intense music from the speakers drowns out the sound of Jungkook's breathy whines.

Instead of cuddling with them, the brunette decided that he really wanted to get fucked again because he's fallen in-love with the feeling. However, Taehyung really wanted to watch the movie and that led to Jungkook bouncing on Jimin's cock while the other two watch the movie.

Jimin's hands slip down Jungkook's slim waist and softly grip his hips, helping his deep thrusts. The brunette whines into his neck and tightens his hold around Jimin's neck, muffling his breathy whines.

"Having fun, princess?" Jimin whispers in his ear, sending shivers up and down his spine.

Jungkook whimpers in his ear and continues riding the blonde, adjusting his hips to hit his prostate with each thrust. However, Jimin raises an eyebrow and harshly spanks the boy's plump ass, warning him that he's in-control.

"You two are so fucking horny," Taehyung groans, crossing his arms over his chest. "I can't hear the movie with his whines."

Playfully rolling his eyes, Jimin smirks and a bright idea pops into his head. He softly runs his hand over Taehyung's exposed thigh and the blue-haired boy slightly flinches away at the touch, flushing a bright pink.

While Jungkook continues bouncing on his cock, Taehyung tips his head back and a throaty moan pushes past his plump lips. Jimin's hand continues dancing across his sensitive thighs, trailing up the tanned span of skin to meet the base of his cock.

"Take your shorts off, baby." Jimin whispers, and Taehyung doesn't waste a second in pulling down his baggy shorts, letting them pool around his ankles.

Jungkook softly giggles at how needy his hyung is and tilts his head to the side, resting his head against Jimin's toned chest, locking eyes with Taehyung. They briefly smile at each other before a moan rips through the air, and Jungkook glances down to see that Jimin has wrapped his hand around Taehyung's cock.

Watching in fascination, the breathless brunette stares at Jimin's veiny hand as he begins stroking Taehyung's thick cock. He starts out with slow pumps, teasing the blue-haired boy as he grips onto the side of the couch to calm himself down.

Jimin's hand has always been sinful. He knows exactly how to make Taehyung cum with a teasing touch, and that's what he loves about him.

"Don't cum until I tell you to," Jimin warns, and Taehyung nods his head in understanding, releasing a string of breathy moans. "How are you doing, princess? Close?"

"C-Close." Jungkook softly nods his head, tightly clenching around Jimin's cock that presses against all the right places inside his inviting hole.

He can feel that fiery warmth spread through his stomach and it makes him choke on a moan, feeling Jimin's smirk radiate against his tanned neck. The blonde begins sucking hickeys into his neck, marking him up as his own as he continues jerking a very needy Taehyung off.

"I'm-I'm really close, Jimin." Jungkook moans, and Jimin loves the way his name rolls off of Jungkook's tongue.

Jungkook throws his head back and whimpers, threading his fingers through the strands of the blonde's hair as he continues harshly bouncing on his cock. He angles his hips and Jimin's cock hits all the right places inside of him, causing Jungkook's cock to spasm against his stomach.