Chapter 1: Suddenly

Another reminder:

This story might include these ff, maybe just a little bit?:

-SubmissiveTop Jungkook
-DominantBottom Taehyung

-----

Chapter 1: Suddenly

A ray of sunshine caused the gorgeous boy, Taehyung to wake up. He stretched his body while groaning a bit. He rubbed his eyes gently to adjust his sight. He turned to his left side, seeing the handsome man in the world, to his opinion.

Out of nowhere, a smile plastered on his face while staring at his husband, Jungkook. He can't help but feel butterflies in his stomach. He felt so lucky to have Jungkook in his life. For him, being married to Jungkook was the best thing that happened in his life.

"Just staring at me already makes you smile like that?"

Suddenly, he heard Jungkook's raspy voice. He met Jungkook's brown eyes looking at him.

"Why? Can't I stare at my handsome husband?" Taehyung giggled.

"Of course, you can, but I might melt." Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth.

"Bastard, go and stand up, you have to go to your work." Taehyung simply changed the topic, sitting down on the bed.

"How about my morning kiss?" Jungkook asked shifting in front of Taehyung, slightly hovering on top of him to kiss him.

"Nuh-ah, no morning kisses, my breath stinks."

Taehyung immediately covered Jungkook's mouth with his palm.

"So what? As if I never kiss you." Jungkook said in a muffled voice.

"Fine, if you kiss me right now, I won't give you kisses anymore." Taehyung smirked knowing he won this time.

"That's so unfair, hyung." Jungkook whines snuggling his face on the crook of Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung giggled, cupping his husband's face to make Jungkook look at him.

"I'll spoil you next time." He said bopping their nose causing Jungkook to let out a soft chuckle.

"As if I have another choice." Jungkook sighed dramatically.

"Just do your morning routine" Taehyung playfully pushed him away and the younger boy pouted while going inside the bathroom.

He shook his head and stood up to go to the kitchen.

-----

"Honey, are you going to my office to bring me lunch?" Jungkook asked while munching the food that Taehyung cooked.

"Yes, why did you ask?" Taehyung retorted looking at him.

"Nothing, make sure to call or text me when you arrive at my company so I could make time for you." Jungkook told him and began to eat.

"Okay," Taehyung smiled.

Once Jungkook was done, Taehyung gave him his blazer.

"Make sure to come home safe, okay?" Taehyung said wiping off the invisible dust on Jungkook's blazer.

"I will, don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Jungkook assured him pecking his forehead.

"Good, I'll surprise you when you came home early." Taehyung teasingly winks at him.

"As you should, or else, I'll eat your ass." Jungkook teased and laughed.

"Yahh! Leave now!" Taehyung playfully shooed him.

"I love you" Jungkook didn't forget to kiss him on his lips.

"I love you too" Taehyung replied when his husband pulled away.

Jungkook bid his goodbye while walking away to go to his car. Taehyung was just standing at the door, watching him. He gave a flying kiss to Taehyung which Taehyung accepted. He got inside the car and drive away from the house.

For some reason, Taehyung ran inside the house. He went to Jungkook's office, searching for something. He checked every file and paper as if he was a robber.

"Where is it?" He asked in a whisper tone and roamed his eyes.

Well, he was looking for "proof" about Jungkook. No, Taehyung isn't that kind of person, he wasn't using Jungkook or something, he was just following his instinct.

He felt Jungkook was doing something mostly when the clock hits midnight. He found it suspicious because the only thing he was sure that Jungkook always left during midnight and will come back anxiously as if he did something.

Yet, he wasn't sure what was it that's why he was in Jungkook's office to see if his beloved husband was hiding something from him.

His eyes fell to the bookshelf on his right side, he swallowed hard while walking near the bookshelf. He can read the titles, it was weird seeing them. Like, G(l)ory nights, lethal mind, H. E. L. P, and so on. He found it weird because why would Jungkook read something like that?

He touched the book with the title of G(l)ory nights but to his surprise, the bookshelf move aside and it revealed the hidden door with a pin lock.

"What's this?" Taehyung inquired confusedly.

He was so confused why Jungkook have something like this in his office? Was Jungkook hiding something from him? What was the reason? Did he really know his husband?

He flinched hearing footsteps coming, he immediately put back the bookshelf from its place and tried to fix his mess earlier.

"You're here, what are you doing here?"

Suddenly, Jungkook's voice came out while Taehyung was acting as if he was cleaning the office.

"Oh, nothing, I just thought that your office need to be clean that's why I'm here. What about you?" Taehyung tried to make an excuse and smile.

"I forgot my wallet in our room and I was looking for you but I didn't expect to see you here. Next time, you don't need to clean my office, I can do it on my own." Jungkook told him while looking at him.

"I understand, I'm sorry." Taehyung nibbled his bottom lip.

"It's okay, I'm going now." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung walked out of the office and Jungkook as well. He saw Jungkook lock the office. For 3 years of their marriage, what else does he need to know about him?

"See you later"

He came back to his senses when he heard Jungkook. He hummed in response and Jungkook gave him pecked on his cheeks before going downstairs. He need to know what was behind that door. He had to prepare for his feelings to whatever he will find out at that door.

-----

Take note

The title of the books I mentioned were just invented, I'm not sure if there's a literal books in real life.