Chapter 10: Important

Jungkook groans in pain while waking up, he felt like his face and his nape were hit by something. He grumbled under his breath sitting down on the bed, trying to think what caused of pain on his face. He looked in front of him, heard the door of the bathroom was opened, and saw his husband, Taehyung coming out. It seems like he just finished taking a bath since his hair was wet.

"Good Morning, Koo." Taehyung greeted going between Jungkook's legs.

"Morning" Jungkook greeted back but his tone was quiet still feeling the pain on his face and nape.

"Are you okay, Kook?" Taehyung asked worriedly looking at him.

"Hm, just thinking why my face and nape were hurting." Jungkook responded hissing in pain.

"I'm... I'm sorry."

Jungkook looked at him confusedly, Taehyung was biting his bottom lip feeling guilty about something.

"Why are you sorry, hyung?" Jungkook was confused.

"I-I didn't mean to hit you hard last night, it's just... your other personality showed up and he's mean, h-he also hurt me. I told him to stop messing around and give you back but he insisted. I have no choice but to force him to sleep. I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you but I can't help it." Taehyung makes an excuse.

He felt Jungkook cupping his cheeks, caressing them with his thumbs.

"No, baby, it's okay, I understand. You don't have to say sorry, I was just confused, that's it. I'm sorry if he hurts you." Jungkook was too whipped for him and Taehyung knew that.

He even pecked Taehyung on the forehead causing Taehyung to let out a soft giggle. How come he become so submissive to Jungkook but last night, he was so dominant in front of Jeongguk?

Well, it depends on Taehyung, actually, he likes being babied by Jungkook. He loves how he was taken care of by his husband and also, admires Jungkook's muscles. He has a muscle kink. He did try to be dominant in their relationship back then but it didn't work, he's simp for Jungkook's oh-so-fine body. Jungkook somehow can be submissive but it was when his mental state wasn't in a good condition.

Unlike, Jeongguk, that bastard is full of dominance and so, Taehyung doesn't like it. He obviously doesn't like Jeongguk because that stupid person thinks he can underestimate Taehyung.

But he can't help to show his dominance in front of someone else besides Jungkook. It was better so no one will underestimate him.

Suddenly, Jungkook's phone rang. Jungkook took his phone on top of the small cabinet beside the bed and answered the call while Taehyung was drawing a pattern on Jungkook's currently naked chest.

"Do I really have to come? Just send Kim Namjoon as my representative. I'm currently on leave... Fine." Jungkook sighed ending the calls.

"What is it, kook?" Taehyung inquired.

"I have to go to the company, someone important person wants to meet me personally." Jungkook uttered pushing his hair to the back.

"But you still need to take a rest, Jungkook. You're not yet in a good mental state and your wounds aren't healing." Taehyung was worried.

"I can't lose this opportunity, hyung. This project is big and will launch worldwide." Jungkook retorted.

"No, I won't allow you to get stressed. If you dare to leave, I'm going to divorce you, seriously." Taehyung warned him, glaring at him.

"But hyung..."

"If you want, I can go there to be your representative instead." Taehyung recommended.