Chapter 15: Discussion

Walking in the corridor, Taehyung was greeted by his employees. They were bowing their heads to be respectful towards him and Taehyung simply gave them his sweet smile showing that he appreciate their greeting.

"We're here, Mr. Kim." The secretary opened the door for him.

Taehyung muttered "thank you" before he proceed to go inside the meeting room. The board members stood up to greet him except for Mr. Yoon who was glaring at him. A smirk plastered on his lips when he saw Hyusuk. He went to his seat and the presentation started.

"What's the purpose of this meeting if the real CEO isn't here?" Hyusuk interrupted the presentation.

The board members looked at him quite surprised by his action.

"Ehem, what do you mean by that Mr. Yoon? We have the CEO here." Kang spoke, the Vice President of the company.

"He's not the real CEO, he's some bullshit partner of the CEO." Hyusuk bad-mouthed Taehyung.

"You should be careful with your mouth, Mr. Yoon. He's the husband of the CEO." Namjoon told him.

"So what if he's the husband? We shouldn't trust him with this kind of huge project, he might ruin it." Hyusuk retorted.

"I don't think you don't understand, Mr. Yoon, he has the right to participate on behalf of his husband. Besides, he's not just a mere person or husband, he knows how to manage a company." Namjoon stated.

"Really? He looks like trash to me tho." Hyusuk grinned.

"If you have a personal problem with the CEO, won't it be better if we end this discussion instead?" Jimin joined the conversation, he's one of the shareholders of the company.

"I won't mind it, it's not my loss." Hyusuk smirked.

"Ahm, Mr. Yoon, is there something we can do to change your mind? We can't just simply end this collaboration because we are near to finishing the upcoming project." Mr. Ho, the executive member.

"I'm here to meet and discuss this project with the real CEO. Seeing him here in the same room with me feels like all of you are bullshitting me." Hyusuk stated.

"Isn't that kind of suspicious of you, Mr. Yoon? Why do you want to meet my husband? I can't help but feel jealous thinking of you wanting to meet my husband. I don't like that idea of yours. It makes me feel like you have intentions with him." Taehyung smiled innocently at him.

"Stop your crap, I won't think this is some serious collaboration if you're here. I don't think I can continue this bullshit. I will only change my mind if this guy is out of this place." Hyusuk pointed to him.

"What makes you think you are sort of special, Hyusuk? Whether you join this collaboration or not, it's not the company's loss but yours." Taehyung shot back.

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Yoon is the one who provided for the project. If he leaves, I don't think we can continue this without him." Mr. Han, the administrator.

"We can simply find someone to exchange him. If he doesn't want to work with me, I don't want to." Taehyung grinned back.

"But he got 50% share for this project, Mr. Kim." Mr. Yeon, the senior manager.

"Give it back to him, easy."

Taehyung stood up from his seat and left the meeting room. Hyusuk was so annoyed by his action.

-----

Taehyung went back to his house, exhausted due to the traffic. He saw Jungkook—Jeongguk to be precise.

"Why did you come out so early?" He asked walking into the kitchen to drink cold water.

"I don't know, ask your husband." Jeongguk responded, watching the car race.

"I'm glad that you didn't bother to escape from me." Taehyung said, drinking the water.

"As if you won't find me." Jeongguk replied in a mocking tone and eat some chips.

"You are learning, hah." Taehyung smirked.

"Anyways, any update about that bastard?" Jeongguk asked looking at him.

"Why?" Taehyung looked back at him.

"Nothing, I was just eager to know if you already caught him." Jeongguk sighed and watch the race again.

"I will catch him, don't worry, I will make his life worst." Taehyung retorted and sat down beside him.

"As you should, make sure to let me punch him." Jeongguk grinned, glancing at him.

"Sure, if that's what you want." Taehyung chuckled.

"Hey, are we going to the club again?" Jeongguk asked.

"Nah, Jungkook got mad when he realized I was drunk so maybe next time." Taehyung sighed.

"Tsk, such a pussy." Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"Violence doesn't make you strong tho." Taehyung replied mockingly.

"Oh come on, your husband is a workaholic, aren't you getting bored of him?" Jeongguk uttered.

"Why would I get bored of him if I love him? Besides, he's on leave right now so I won't mind at all." Taehyung retorted.

"You always find a way to defend him, huh." Jeongguk sighed shaking his head.

"Obviously, he's my husband." Taehyung shot back.

"You two are the worst couple I've ever seen." Jeongguk said in a mocking tone.

"And you are the worst sex addict I've ever seen." Taehyung laughed.

"You won't say that once I fuck you." Jeongguk snickered.

"As if I will let you do that." Taehyung grinned.

"You're no fun." Jeongguk rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Same to you." Taehyung taunted.

The two continue to bicker like children while Hyusuk lost his sanity. He almost broke his office due to his anger towards Taehyung. He can't believe he got humiliated like that. Only anger and frustration were obvious on his face. And so, he let out his frustration to his secretary who barely can move.

"Proceed to do plan B, this time, don't fail or I will kill you! Do you understand?!"

He grabbed his secretary's collar forcing him to look at him.

"Do you understand?!"

He punched him on the left cheek causing his secretary to cough and blood came out from his mouth.

"Y-y-yes s-s-sir"

The beaten secretary replied and Hyusuk let go of him as if he was some trash.