Chapter 14: What happened

Please ignore the old comments. Those comments aren't connected to the edited version of this story. So please, don't mind them, thank you.

-----

Chapter 14: What happened

When Jungkook woke up, his head was hurting due to dizziness. He was sure it was Jeongguk's fault as always. He can even smell the alcohol on his breath. He was confused why his face was stinging, he lazily stood up from the bed to go to the bathroom to check and was himself.

He opened the faucet and washed his face. He looked in the mirror but the reflection of his hand caught his attention when he touched his face. He saw bruises on his knuckles, his eyes widened thinking he— Jeongguk might do something to someone.

He went out of the bathroom to check on Taehyung who was sleeping on the bed with his face on the soft mattress.

"Baby" He crawled onto the bed and turned Taehyung around.

"What?" Taehyung grumbled annoyingly.

He tiredly opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook.

"Are you okay? Did I— Jeongguk hurt you? Please tell me what he did to you?" Jungkook's eyes were teary and his voice was worried.

"What do you mean? What happened? Shouldn't I be the one asking what's wrong with you?" Taehyung asked sitting on the bed.

"My knuckles, they were bruised. Did Jeongguk punch you?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

Taehyung chuckled making Jungkook confused.

"It's nothing, Jungkook, he didn't hurt me. I'm fine." Taehyung assured him.

"Then why did my knuckles got bruised?" Jungkook inquired.

"He just got in trouble in the club, you know, he's trying to flirt with a girl who has a boyfriend that's why." Taehyung lied.

"I'm glad he didn't hurt you." Jungkook sighed in relief.

"You really woke me up just because of that, unbelievable." Taehyung giggled.

"I'm sorry, I'm just worried about you." Jungkook uttered.

"It's okay, I understand." Taehyung smiled and cupped his cheeks.

"But why do you smell like beer?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

Taehyung's lips formed a thin, Jungkook doesn't really like him getting drunk, let's say it was because he became arrogant and careless when he got drunk. And Jungkook witnessed that already.

"Don't tell me you get drunk, are you?" Jungkook asked once again.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and cleared his throat.

"Let's say I just take a sip?" Taehyung tried to make an excuse and act like an innocent.

"Did Jeongguk force you? Tell me." Jungkook became stern.

"No, it's not like that Jungkook." Taehyung defended Jeongguk.

"Then why do you drink?" Jungkook inquired.

"Come on, don't get mad at me. It's a club, of course, I will drink. Besides, it's been a while since I drink beer. So please, let this one pass, will you?" Taehyung retorted pecking the tip of Jungkook's nose.

And also, Taehyung mostly gets harassed when he got drunk that's why he became violent. He was still gorgeous that's why no one can resist him.

"Fine, I will let this pass but don't do that again." Jungkook sighed in defeat.

"Thank you, Jungkookie, you're the best." Taehyung chuckled.

He pecked Jungkook's lips and hugged him.

-----

Hyusuk was furious, and his anger was visible on his face.

"Why the fuck you came here telling me nothing works, hah?!" He grabbed the man who he used to threaten Taehyung, on the collar forcing the man to look at him.

"T-trust me, Mr. Yoon, I-I did try to scare him but he doesn't care at all." The man spoke stuttering while his face was ruined because of Hyusuk's punch.

"You did what? Tell me! Because if you really threatened him, he should stop bothering me!" Hyusuk punched the man in the face and threw him on the ground of his office.

Well, Taehyung just currently sent him a text, telling him that he is a piece of bullshit. Taehyung totally ruined his day today that's why he poured his anger on the man instead.

"I-It's because h-he wasn't scared, Mr. Yoon, a-and there was a guy that p-protected him when I-I tried to punch him." The man stated frightened.

"Who's guy are you talking about?" Hyusuk asked out of curiosity.

"I-I don't know, Mr. Yoon, I-I'm not sure what relationship they have." The man responded quickly.

Hyusuk opened the drawer of his desk and took out something from his drawer.

"Is this the guy that you are talking about?" Hyusuk inquired.

He threw the picture on the ground. The man immediately yet nervously took the picture.

"Tell me, is that the guy that punched you? Is that him?!" Hyusuk said intensely.

"Y-yes, this is him." The man replied.

"Are you sure?" Hyusuk asked squatting on the ground to look at the man.

"Y-yes, I-I can't be wrong, Mr. Yoon, I-I'm sure that's him. I can clearly tell to his face, I remembered him." The man retorted.

Hyusuk smirked and pushed his hair to the back.

"Hah, Jeon Jungkook, you bastard." Hyusuk muttered under his breath.

He stood up from his place and balled his hands in a fist.

"I will show your husband how he will regret loving you, Jungkook. You are no one's property, I will make sure you will crawl back to me and beg for me."

Hyusuk laughed like a demon, the beaten man doesn't like how he laughed. It was creepy and annoying at the same time. He badly wants to escape from this hell.

-----

Later that day, Taehyung went to Jungkook's company to attend the meeting as Jungkook's representative. Most business people want to see CEO rather than their secretary.

Taehyung still doesn't want Jungkook to attend the meeting even though Jungkook insists. He cared for Jungkook so his husband understand him anyway.

"Come in" He uttered when he heard a knock on the door of the office.

"Mr. Kim, you have a meeting with Mr. Yoon Hyusuk today, please get ready."

"Okay"

A smirk plastered on Taehyung's lips. His prey came to him, what a good and fun game to start.