Chapter 18: I want you so bad

Taehyung's breath hitches as Jungkook pulls him close, close enough that their lips are only a single breath apart. And then he leans in, and finally, kisses Taehyung, a rough press of lips.

He tightens his grip on Taehyung's nape, pulling Taehyung closer, swallowing down Taehyung's gasp as the kiss turns desperate and open-mouthed, demanding all of Taehyung's attention as his tongue slips past Taehyung's lips to lick across the roof of Taehyung's mouth, to stroke along Taehyung's tongue, hard and possessive.

Their breaths intermingle. Taehyung exhales shakily, hot and wet against
Jungkook's mouth and a shiver ran down Jungkook's spine at the sound, at the way Taehyung's pupils have become blown with want. 

He leans in for another kiss.

This time, Taehyung responds and shyly kisses Jungkook back, hesitant at first, then increasingly bold, his movements clumsy and eager, blindly chasing after Jungkook's mouth when Jungkook.

“Jungkookie…” Taehyung's hand gently touches his face. “…Don’t stop, please,” Taehyung begs, and Jungkook melts into the touch. He slides his hand up to cradle Taehyung's jaw, to run a thumb over the scar by Taehyung's mouth. 

It’s Taehyung who presses soft lips against now, and Jungkook gladly accepts the invitation, slotting his mouth over Taehyung's to kiss him slow and deep, swallowing down the soft, wet noises that sound out from Taehyung's throat. Taehyung moans softly into his mouth, and Jungkook takes it all for himself, licking in deeper, unable to deny himself the sweetness now that he’s finally had a taste; wondering why he ever stopped himself from doing this before.

“Jung—ah—” Taehyung whimpers, a broken sound of pleasure that has Jungkook tightening his grip on Taehyung's jaw, the neediness in Taehyung's voice driving him insane. He wants more. He wants to hear more. He wants everything.

He reaches down and squeezes Taehyung's half-hard cock through his shorts, feeling it twitch in response, and Taehyung's breath stutters, his hands flying out to grab Jungkook's wrist. 

“Jungkook—wait—” Taehyung gasps, as Jungkook begins to stroke him, his cock on its way to being fully hard now.

“Feel good, baby?” Jungkook asks, despite knowing full well that does. A dark tendril of heat unravels inside of him as his eyes hungrily rove over Taehyung's flushed face, watching the way Taehyung's eyes flutter shut and roll back into his head. He slips his hand into Taehyung's cock and continues pumping Taehyung's cock, enjoying the way it has Taehyung arching upwards in desperation already when it’s only been a few minutes. 

“W-wait,” Taehyung whines, trying his best to hold back his moans and failing in his attempts at slowing Jungkook's hand down. His cock is twitching and throbbing in Jungkook's grip, his toes curling as Jungkook gets him closer to the edge. “Jungkook—waita-ah—”

“It’s okay, baby.” Jungkook strokes him faster, tightening his grip, completely past feeling bad and utterly transfixed as Taehyung's mewls get louder and higher-pitched. “You can come.”

We’re just getting started, after all. 

“Jungkookie—I’m—hngh—a-ah—!” Taehyung whimpers, one last futile attempt at stopping Jungkook's movements, before his back arches off the floor and he orgasms, come spilling out his cock and staining the front of his shorts. He trembles beneath Jungkook, biting his lower lip as Jungkook continues stroking him through it.