Chapter 11: Ordered

Chapter 11: Ordered

Hyusuk was furious, not because of what happened but because of himself. For the first time in his life, he never gets scared like that. For some reason, that bastard (Taehyung) makes him feel scared. And he felt goosebumps just by looking at the bastard's eyes.

"Who's that boy trying to claim that he was Jungkook's husband?" Hyusuk asked his secretary while he was in his temporary office, sitting on the swivel chair.

"He wasn't lying sir about that, he's indeed Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook's husband. He's also the first son of Joo Yuna, the chairwoman of the Hilton company and his father was the outstanding lawyer of Seoul, Kim Ill-sung." Yeon stated.

"So, you're telling me that bastard was the heir of Hilton's company?" Hyusuk was surprised to hear that.

"Yes, sir. He managed the company for 7 months but he stepped down after he was married to Jeon Jungkook." Yeon added.

"No wonder why he confidently went to my office and burned it without any hesitation because he knew his father will save him." Hyusuk snickered.

"I kind of agree with that, sir, but it still confuses me why would he do that? He dared to go against you not knowing what might happen to him. And I don't see any reason for him to do that because he doesn't have any connection to you." Yeon uttered curiously.

"I see, bastard x stupid, what a perfect combination of losers. I guess he wants to know what happened to his stupid pathetic husband." Hyusuk chuckled.

"What do you mean by that, sir?" Yeon asked confusedly.

"Stop asking and make sure to keep an eye on that bastard. I will take my revenge." Hyusuk grinned.

Yeon bowed his head and leave his office to investigate.

-----

"Where's your husband?" Jin asked Jungkook while they were in Jungkook's house.

"Ah, he was my temporary representative in my company to meet the important person for the upcoming project of my company." Jungkook replied and flipped the fried fish to cook the other side.

"What? Why would he do that?" Jin inquired curiously and drink his coffee

"He's not new to managing a company, he experienced being CEO for 7 months and he was worried that I might get stressed so he decided to do what am I supposed to do." Jungkook smiled.

"But who's that important person?" Jin asked once again.

"I don't know, every time we have a meeting, it's always his secretary who attended the meeting for him. But I heard he's the Dwyne's CEO." Jungkook responded waiting for the fish to get cooked.

Jin swallowed hard, he almost choke when he heard that. So that means, Taehyung met Hyusuk again. He wasn't surprised that Jungkook doesn't know about Hyusuk being the CEO of Dwyne's company since Hyusuk was kind of faceless to a business track. 

"Kookie~"

Suddenly, they heard Taehyung's voice coming. Jin turned around and saw Taehyung yet the pretty boy immediately went to Jungkook and hugged him.

"I missed you already, I'm so tired." Taehyung whines, snuggling his face into the crook of his husband's neck.

"I missed you too, baby. I'm sorry if everything was a hassle for you." Jungkook smiled, caressing Taehyung's back.

"I kind of regret going there, aish, so many works left." Taehyung pouted and looked at him.

"I understand you, love. It's because I was absent for a day and it's not the worst yet." Jungkook sighed, cupping his husband's cheeks.

"It's okay, koo, but I'm sad because you didn't give me any kisses. I was expecting it, you know." Taehyung huffed teasingly.

"Right, I almost forgot." Jungkook chuckled and pecked Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung let out a soft chuckle, liking to tease Jungkook.

"You should go and change your clothes, hyung. I'll prepare the food." Jungkook uttered when he was done with the food he cooked.

"No, I'll do that. Ahm, can you check your email for a while? The important person you're referring to didn't come to your company and I guess he left an email to your account." Taehyung told him.

"Oh, okay, I'll check it now." Jungkook immediately went upstairs to go to his office and check his email.

"You met Hyusuk, didn't you?" Jin finally spoke after Jungkook left.

"Maybe or maybe not." Taehyung innocently shrugged off his shoulders.

"I told you to leave it in my care, you are just putting yourself in danger, Taehyung." Jin retorted not liking Taehyung's behavior.

"Why would I trust you? Are we that close?" Taehyung glared at him.

"I know I hide the truth and I'm sorry about that. But you can't act so recklessly just to get the revenge you wanted." Jin argued.

"What do you think of me? Weak? I can protect myself, let me do what I want." Taehyung responded sternly.

"Let you do what you want? Do you even know who's your target, Taehyung? Yeah, you know his past but that's still not enough. You don't know how bad that man is! He's not easy as you think, Taehyung! I'm just trying to help here." Jin stated frustratedly.

"Help? Then why don't you go and take that man that keeps following me like a dog? I will surely appreciate it if you did that." Taehyung simply said and carried the food to bring to the table.

"What?" Jin was surprised, standing up from his seat to look at Taehyung.

"You said you're here to help. Now, do your part, and don't disappoint me." Taehyung responded or more likely ordered him.

"Are you hearing yourself? Did you see what was happening now? Hyusuk was starting now! He's keeping an eye on you! You're in danger!" Jin warned him.

"He's too late, I started first. He already fell into my trap." Taehyung snickered.

"Taehy—"

"What's happening here?"

Jin was startled to hear Jungkook's voice behind him but it seem Taehyung doesn't even care if Jungkook caught him.

"Ah, Jungkook, Jin hyung said he was going to leave and will visit you when he's isn't busy." Taehyung simply explained and smiled oh-so-innocently.

"I thought you guys are fighting, I can hear y'all voices upstairs." Jungkook said pulling out the chair for Taehyung.

Jin sighed in defeat knowing he can't do something about it.

"I'm going now, Jungkook. Thank you for the food." Jin uttered, shaking his head.

"Okay, hyung." Jungkook smiled.

Jin left while Taehyung rolled his eyes, sitting on the chair with Jungkook beside him.