Chapter 6: It was...

Chapter 6: It was...

Taehyung stayed with Jungkook the whole night. Even though he was tired, he can't fall asleep, thinking about what was wrong with Jungkook. It was already 8 in the morning and his husband was still unconscious. He was just sitting on the couch, looking at Jungkook's condition.

He never expected Jungkook will do something like that. Their marriage was full of happiness and sweetness, even if they got arguments, they still find a way to fix it. And having an argument was a common thing for a couple like them.

Seeing Jungkook being like this, such a fragile was rare for him. It was always Jungkook who are dominant among them. But what makes Jungkook looks so vulnerable?

The Office

Taehyung suddenly remembered Jungkook's office. He stood up going to Jungkook's office.

"Taehyung, where are you going?" Jimin noticed him going out of the room.

Yet, he ignored him and opened the door of the office.

"What are you looking for?" Jimin followed him inside.

He was looking for a book that can move aside from the shelf. He moves every book until the shelf moves aside.

"I don't think Jungkook will like this, Taehyung." Jimin attempted to stop him.

"Shut up, hyung! I don't care anymore! You don't want to tell me about Jungkook! What do you want me to do?! Act fool, hah?!" Taehyung gritted his teeth frustrated because he can't find out the pin for the secret door.

Jimin sighed, pushing his hair to the back.

"Your birthday..."

"What?" Taehyung inquired looking at him.

"It was always your birthday, Taehyung. The password was your birthday." Jimin finally told him.

Taehyung typed 123095 and it worked, the secret door was opened. He didn't hesitate to go inside, the room just got two screens and a PC. A CCTV camera and a mic, as if a recording area. He was confused what was the use of this room.

Jimin moved in front of him and turned on the PC and Taehyung saw two of Jungkook's faces through the PC but their hairstyle was different as if they were just twins. But it confused him when Jungkook started to speak as if he was talking with someone let's say to himself on the left side of the screen.

"Jungkook was diagnosed with D.I.D, Dissociative identity disorder is a mental health condition. He got various identities in his mind that was controlling his behavior.

And the identity was the person on the left side of the screen, he's still Jungkook but he prefers himself to be called Jeongguk or JK. He was using this room to interact with his other personality which was kind of working but most of the time, Jeongguk doesn't want to communicate with him.

Jeongguk was the strongest, most competitive, bastard, and good at everything. He doesn't like losing if he ever loses, he will use assault just to win. He got confidence in everything he did. He makes sure to control anything he wants. He's powerful, arrogant, dominant, and hard-headed. But the worst is a sex addict.

That was the personality that Jungkook created in his mind. And he has a reason why Jungkook created Jeongguk, the different side of him. He's the one who you thought cheated on you."  Jimin explained clenching his fist.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung was confused looking at Jimin.

He saw Jimin swallow hard and clenched his fist tightly.

"It was because of his past... tuh-that one person that muh-made him miserable..."

Looking at Jimin, he can notice that Jimin was trying to utter a word. It seems like at any moment, Jimin might pass out. He was scared, nervous, and frightened to speak.

"Who's that person?" Taehyung asked clenching his jaw.

"I-it w...was..."

-----

Taehyung went back to their room, Jungkook was just sitting on the bed, doing nothing. Actually, Jimin didn't tell something about the person, not even his name. Jimin totally passed out due to his panic attack while remembering that person.

"Hyung" Jungkook muttered when he noticed Taehyung's presence standing at the door.

He didn't hesitate to stand up in front of him.

"Do you trust me, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked looking at him with teary eyes.

"Of course, I trusted you, hyung." Jungkook replied immediately.

"Then why?! Why you didn't tell me about your past?! Your condition! Jeongguk! And that person! Why?!" Taehyung raised his tone.

"How... how did you find out?" Jungkook was nervous.

"I'm asking you! You should answer me first! Don't you love me, huh? Is my love not enough for you? I'm your husband, Jungkook! But why are you hiding them from me?!" Tears were falling down Taehyung's eyes.

"I don't want you to hate me, hyung. I don't want you to think I'm crazy for having that condition. I don't want you to know about it because I was fine when I'm with you. Don't think that I don't love you hyung, because I always love you." Jungkook told him while fidgeting with his fingers.

"Why would I think like that to you? Even if I find out about your condition, I will understand it. I will help you, you shouldn't have to hide it from me. How did you hide it from me for so long?" Taehyung retorted grabbing Jungkook's collar.

"I'm so sorry, hyung. Please, don't hate me. Forgive me. I thought not telling you was the best decision. I don't want to tell you because I thought I was fully cured. Jeongguk... he disappeared when I saw you and we got married. That time I don't see any reason to tell you. I didn't expect he will come back." Jungkook explained everything.

"Don't doubt my love for you, Jungkook. I accepted you to be my husband because I love you, I trusted you. I am willing to do anything for you because that's how much I love you. So please, trust me too like how I trusted you." Taehyung sniffled while wiping off his tears.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly and chanted "I'm sorry" while snuggling his face on the crook of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung just bit his bottom lip and hug his husband back. He closed his eyes and promised himself that the person will pay for everything.

-----

Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a mental health condition. Someone with DID has multiple, distinct personalities. The various identities control a person's behavior at different times. The condition can cause memory loss, delusions, or depression.