Chapter 13: Drunk Jeongguk

The two finally decided to go back to the house. Jeongguk was kind of drunk that's why Taehyung will be in charge of driving. Jeongguk was limping a bit but he may be a little bit sober, Taehyung doesn't know. They were currently walking to the parking lot to go to the car.

"Wow, I don't know you got fat ass~" Jeongguk drunkenly said who was walking behind Taehyung.

Taehyung simply shook his head and proceed to walk. He gasped when Jeongguk grasped his ass.

"So juicy, wanna nom nom them." Jeomgguk giggled.

"What the fuck, dude. That's sexual assault." Taehyung pushed him away.

"Hehe, they're soft as well." Jeongguk laughed.

"Fuck you" Taehyung rolled his eyes and proceed to walk.

"No, I'll fuck you, I'm top!" Jeongguk chuckled walking fast to catch up with his speed.

"You forgot you're straight." Taehyung said.

"I can't help being gay you know. I want to feel your hole in my dick." Jeongguk snickered.

"Just shut your mouth, will you? You're just drunk." Taehyung sighed.

"Don't worry, if we're in bed, you're the one who will be annoying. You will scream and moan for me." Jeongguk grinned still behind Taehyung so he won't easily get punched.

"Try to open your mouth again, I promise, I will make you gone forever." Taehyung warned him, glaring at him.

Suddenly, A man blocked Taehyung's way when he turned around. It was the same man who was spying on him.

"Who are you?" He asked staring sternly at the man.

"I'm a sender, that's all you need to know. And I'm here to tell you that you should stop meddling in Mr. Yoon's business."

"What if I don't want to?" Taehyung snickered.

"He told me that you will regret it."

"I'm so sorry to tell you but I don't have any plans to stop in things that I started." Taehyung smiled.

"I don't think you will like the idea of making Mr. Yoon mad." The man snickered.

"I don't think you will also like the idea of pissing me off." Taehyung shot back.

"Mr. Yoon was not kidding about that, Kim Taehyung." The man said solemnly.

"Do I look like I'm kidding with you too?" Taehyung retorted with his deeper voice and serious face.

"You don't know what Mr. Yoon can do, so if I were you, you should do what he wanted. I'm pretty sure you love your life, no?"

"How about you? Do you love your life? Trust me, you will surely regret pissing me off." Taehyung warned.

"I guess you don't listen when I'm trying to talk with you. Should I tell it in a different way instead so you will learn your lesson?" The man smirked.

"Show me then, I'm stupid at listening anyway. Let's see if you make me obey." Taehyung shot back.

"You are so hard-head than I expected."

The man was about to attack Taehyung by punching him but he stumbled on the ground when he got punched in his face, not because of Taehyung but because of drunk Jeongguk who was listening throughout the whole conversation behind Taehyung without Taehyung flinching.

"Argh, so annoying." Jeongguk grumbled.

The man wiped off the blood stain on his lips. He gasped when Jeongguk grabbed the collar of his shirt, hovering on top of him, and punched him in the cheeks. Taehyung simply crossed his arms, watching them. He doesn't condone this action but sometimes it's fun.

"I'm sober now because of you, you ruined my fun." Jeongguk said through his gritted teeth cheeks and punched him in the other cheek.

Taehyung pulled the back of Jeongguk's collar and patted his back.

"Calm down, dude, or else, we'll end up in the police station." He whispered in Jeongguk's ear when he heard the clacking sound of sandals and sure a bunch of girls laughing.

"I'm having fun, can't I give a punch to him?" Jeongguk responded, harshly letting go of the man.

"You can some time, for now, let him go for our own's sake." Taehyung said in a hushed tone.

"Fine"

Jeongguk sighed in defeat and kicked the man in his stomach. Taehyung and Jeongguk went inside the car totally ignoring the man who was hissing in pain.

They went back to their house, Taehyung parked the car in the garage and they left the car.

"Ouch, my knuckle hurts, that man's face is harder than I expected." Jeongguk muttered looking at his knuckles.

"That's your fault." Taehyung said throwing him the first-aid kit which he caught.

"Won't you give kisses to it to heal it instead?" Jeongguk grinned.

"What are you? A kid?" Taehyung retorted mockingly.

"Isn't that lovers do?" Jeongguk snickered.

"Are you my lover?" Taehyung taunted.

"No, but this body is." Jeongguk smiled innocently.

"Fuck off, are you sure you're already sober?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and proceed to go to the kitchen to drink cold water.

"Yes, that man annoyed me so I'm not tipsy anymore." Jeongguk chuckled.

"Your ability is truly unbelievable." Taehyung retorted, drinking cold water.

"But my ability in bed was more unbelievable tho." Jeongguk smirked.

"Not interested to know." Taehyung mocked.

"Are you sure? I won't hesitate this time." Jeongguk grinned.

"You're straight, remember?" Taehyung uttered, glaring at him.

"As I said, people change." Jeongguk chuckled.

"Sorry to tell you but I'm not in the mood to do shit with you right now." Taehyung said shaking his head.

"Oh come on, I told you I will be having a hard time sleeping without having sex." Jeongguk sighed.

Taehyung walked in front of him, and Jeongguk was smirking all the time thinking that Taehyung will do what he wanted.

"Then, I'll help you with an easy way to do it."

His eyes widened but immediately got unconscious when Taehyung punched him in the face. Taehyung of course, caught him so he won't fall on the floor.

"Such a pervert bastard." Taehyung muttered under his breath.

He carried Jeongguk in a bridal style and bring him upstairs to go to their room.