Chapter 17: Talk

Chapter 17: Talk

They are in Jungkook's car, but it's too silent as if someone had passed away. Well, Taehyung hoped it would be Hyusuk so that he wouldn't have a problem anymore.

“What's the matter, Jungkookie? Why are you not speaking to me? Are you mad at me?”

Jungkook stopped the car on the side of the road and sighed.

“It's not like that, I'm just frustrated with myself. You're in danger, but I wasn't able to protect you.” Jungkook blamed himself for what happened to Taehyung.

“Why would you think like that, Jungkook? It's not your fault, you don't always have to protect me, I'm capable of doing that.” Taehyung retorted.

“I know, but I made a promise to you that I'm going to protect you, no matter what happened, and I felt like I'm failing all the time.” Jungkook said disappointed to himself.

Taehyung held Jungkook's hands and looked at him in his eyes.

“You didn't fail at anything, Jungkook. What happened earlier wasn't your fault, and we both don't have any idea what will happen to me. So please, stop blaming yourself. I don't like seeing you being frustrated for nothing.” Taehyung comforted his husband.

“I can't help it, I felt like I'm being a useless husband and burdened to you these days.” Jungkook uttered.

“No, don't think like that, Jungkookie, if there's something that should be called you, it's the best husband ever. I would have broken up with you already if you were useless to me.” Taehyung playfully said to cheer up Jungkook.

“I'm sorry, after finding out that you got ambushed. I got scared, thinking that I might lose you. I don't want to lose you, you are my safe place, and you are the only person I will love.” Jungkook genuinely replied.

“You're not going to lose me, Jungkook, that's not going to happen. Believe in me, I will always be on your side, no matter what happens. No one's going to separate us apart.” Taehyung told him, smiling.

Right, Jungkook should believe his husband. Maybe, he's overreacting just because of what happened. He knew Taehyung was capable of protecting himself, and he was acting as if Taehyung couldn't do that.

“Now, why don't we go back to our home? I feel so tired right now, I wanted to sleep.” Taehyung said and giggled.

Jungkook nodded his head and started to drive away to go to their house.

Once they arrived at their home, Taehyung is taking a shower while Jungkook is sitting down on the bed.

“You're done?” Jungkook asked, looking at his husband, who just finished taking a shower.

“Yeah, are you going to take a shower too?” Taehyung responded, drying his hair with the towel.

“No, I'm fine.” Jungkook replied.

Suddenly, Taehyung crawled on top of him and kissed him on his lips out of nowhere. It was unexpected, that's why Jungkook didn't respond.

“What was that for?” He asked and looked at him. 

“Nothing, it's been a while since we did something together.” Taehyung said while fondling Jungkook's shirt buttons.

He stared at Jungkook's eyes with his innocent yet seductive eyes, hinting at his husband.

“Didn't you say you're tired?” Jungkook grinned, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist.

“Is that mean no?” Taehyung asked, smirking.

He gasped when Jungkook flipped him over on the bed and hovered on top of him.

“Since when did I say no to you?” Jungkook sneered and connected their foreheads.

“Good, 'cause I wanted to feel you deep inside me right now.”

Taehyung pulled Jungkook's shirt and kissed him. This time, Jungkook responded to his kisses and dominated him.

----

“We did what you wanted, Sir, I'm sure that person will learn his lesson.”

“Did you make sure that my name won't get involved with that plan of yours?” Hyusuk asked the person.

“Don't worry, even if they caught me, I won't mention your name. Your secret is safe with me. I got rid of all the evidence against you.” The person chuckled.

“Good job, finally, someone did good for me.” Hyusuk smirked.

“You should have hired me, to begin with. Why would you even let your dumb secretary do something he doesn't even know.”

“You're right, I'll call you again once I wanted to kill him. For now, you did the right thing, threaten him until he gives up on pissing me off.” Hyusuk grinned.

“If that's what you said, I have to go now. It will be better to spend this money you gave to me on something fun.”

“Do whatever you want.” Hyusuk said.

That person left Hyusuk's house with a grin plastered on his face. He excitedly went inside the car and drove away from Hyusuk's house.

While he was driving, he suddenly felt something goes wrong with his tire. He went out of the car to check what happened. He knelt down to check the back tire, and he was right, his tire got busted.

“Ah, shit.” He cursed under his breath.

But he was frozen in his place when he felt something on the back of his head.

“Don't even try to escape, I will shoot you through your skull.” The person spoke behind him.

“Who are you? What do you want from me?” He inquired, swallowing hard.

“You're the culprit for that ambush, right? Does Hyusuk pay you to do that?” The person responded by asking him questions.

“I don't even know what you are saying right now.” He kept his ignorance.

But a groan left his mouth when a hand gripped his hair and slammed his head on his car.

“I see, you are a tough one. How much does he pay you? I'm pretty sure he got a lot of money from him to make you act like this. Tell me so I can triple the price he gave to you.”

“I don't…”

His face got slammed into the car once again, causing him to whimper in agony.

“Such a liar, I guess, we need to talk properly.”

He wasn't able to reply when something sharp stabbed his nape and everything went black.