Chapter 4: If you listen

Chapter 4: Listen to me

The same thing happened again, Jungkook wasn't at home while Taehyung was waiting again for him. He tried to call him again but fail to reach him. This time, he decided to contact his secretary.

"Hello, this is J's company, how can I help you?" It was Sheena's voice.

"It's me, Taehyung."

"Oh, Mr. Jeon Kim, why did you call? Do you need help?" Sheena retorted.

"Ahm, I just want to ask if Jungkook was still busy? He wasn't here yet." Taehyung uttered.

"Huh? But he left early before his shift ended." Sheena seems confused.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked clenching his fist.

"Yes, but if you are looking for him, I think he was in the club. I accidentally eavesdrop on that information earlier when he walked away. " Sheena replied.

"Thank you for the information, good night." Taehyung ended the call.

He was confused about why Jungkook will go to the club. As far as he knows, Jungkook doesn't like the noisy place and going to a party.

----

With a help of his friend, Taehyung found Jungkook's location. He was standing in front of the club, looking at the entrance. He pulled up his hood to hide his face and went inside the club.

He was roaming his eyes around the area when his eyes spotted the familiar person sitting on the stool with a girl beside him. He was sure it was Jungkook, he could clearly tell his side view face. He didn't want to think about what was in his mind right now but how can't he do that if he witness what is his beloved husband doing right now?

He wants to think that Jungkook and the girl were just close friends but he knew he was wrong when Jungkook kissed the girl on her lips. He looked down when Jungkook stood up from the stool and the girl as well.

He saw them going upstairs and he followed them. He noticed that the second floor was a hotel room. They went inside the room and locked the door.

This time, Taehyung tried to contact his husband, and this time, it worked, Jungkook finally answered his calls. He was just standing in front of the door where his husband and the girl went in.

"Where are you?" Taehyung asked trying to act as if he was fine.

"In my work, why?"

"I see... okay, come back home after your work. I'll wait for you." Taehyung uttered.

"Sure, I had to end this call now, I'm so busy, bye"

"By---"

Before Taehyung can even finish his sentence, Jungkook already ended the call. Tears finally fell down Taehyung's eyes. Now he knows why Jungkook came home late. He chuckled bitterly, wiped off his tears, and ran away from the scene.

-----

When the morning came, Jungkook groans as he woke up. He hates the smell of the place where he was. He sat down on the bed trying to understand where he was. He saw through the mirror in the cabinet that he was naked, but the most thing that caught his attention was the girl sleeping beside him.

He curses under his breath and stood up from the bed, grabbing his pants and wearing them as fast as he can. He took the jacket to the floor.

"Where are you going? We're not done yet, that's what you said last night."

He heard the girl speak, but he just ignored it and run away from her.

He was nervous thinking about what he should tell Taehyung. What excuse he had to say? He wanted to vomit knowing what happened last night. He felt so disgusted right now.

"Love, what are you doing? Why are you packing your clothes?"

That's what he asked when he saw Taehyung taking out his clothes and putting them in the luggage. Yet, he got no response from him.

"Taehyung, can you please stop that and answer me?!"

He attempted to grab Taehyung's hand but Taehyung push him away.

"Don't, don't ever touch me." Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you leaving?!" Jungkook grumbled.

"Ask yourself instead, those questions meant to be yours." Taehyung simply said pushing him away.

"I told you to stop that!" Jungkook growled throwing the clothes away from Taehyung.

Taehyung clenched his jaw almost hitting Jungkook with the luggage.

"Isn't this what you want? I'm going to leave so you can do whatever you want. You could flirt with whoever you like!" Taehyung yelled.

"Since when I ever told you about that, huh?! I never tell you to leave me!" Jungkook retorted.

"Don't lie, Jungkook! I already saw you! You are cheating on me! I saw you with both of my eyes!" Taehyung shot back, glaring at him.

Jungkook was frozen, he didn't expect Taehyung found out.

"See, you can't even reply to me. You are so guilty, Jungkook. If you don't love me, you should have to tell to me. If you are tired of me, you should let me know so I can give you time to rest. Cheating on me wasn't the solution for this, Jungkook." Taehyung cried walking away from Jungkook.

He felt his husband back hug him to stop him from leaving.

"No, hyung, please let me explain. Don't leave me, you have to listen." Jungkook begged to tighten his grip around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung can feel tears falling on his shoulder.

"I don't need your explanation, what I saw was enough for me to understand everything. Just sign the divorce paper, I will let you go now."

That was what Taehyung said taking off Jungkook's arms around his waist and leaving without his luggage.

"Hyung! Please just give me a moment! I will tell you everything but please don't leave me!" Jungkook cried.

He ran as well to follow Taehyung but he saw him going inside the taxi.

"Please, get out of there, please!"

He tapped the taxi's door hoping Taehyung would listen to him but Taehyung didn't even bother to glance at him.

"I'm begging you, hyung! Please don't do this! I love you, hyung!"

Jungkook cried harder but the taxi started to drive away. He attempted to follow the taxi but he fell to the ground when a car on his left side almost crash into him.