06 | hogsmeade trip

jennie could tell how awkward it was inside the compartment. with only her, yoongi, taehyung and jisoo inside, she could swear to salazar she wasn't liking any of this moment.

just a moment ago, the two was once again involved in a heated argument. taehyung wanting to shove jisoo out of the compartment and jisoo wanting to hex taehyung in her own bloody way.

they've been fighting. for almost ten minutes now. jisoo wanting to order lisa and jungkook to buy some recipes needed for the potion and taehyung not agreeing to her idea because he wanted the two to enjoy their first hogsmeade trip. or pretty much because.. he just wanted to contradict every plan jisoo wants.

"are we gonna stay this silent the whole trip?" yoongi hissed and was the first one to talk right after minutes of silence when he both told the two to stop arguing.

jennie laughed awkwardly. "can we stop with this awkwardness?" taehyung remained silent and jisoo continued staring at the view outside the train.

"jisoo," yoongi called the girl infront of him. "why are you going to hogsmeade, by the way? thought you hate going there? and the recipes-" he chuckled.

"i had to," jisoo replied. "i gave lisa and jungkook the recipes they need to buy but judging by their faces, they couldn't understand it right. i need to come with them to lessen the mistakes-"

"probably because you can't explain it clearly, and blimey! let them live! it's their first time here-" taehyung joked around and laughed. jennie started rolling her eyes and yoongi just stared blankly at him.

"atleast i'm doing everything i can to help them," jisoo replied back. "unlike you who keep on telling them you will but still haven't done a thing."

jennie and yoongi, who was just getting annoyed at them earlier, made noises because of jisoo's backlash. taehyung had to glare at her while trying to find a way to backfire her.

"i have to go. i need to find lisa and jungkook's compartment before we can even arrive. thanks for the seat but not thanks for letting me sit beside this arrogant arse," jisoo finally stood up and thanked jennie and yoongi who are still laughing at taehyung.

the latter, who was still pissed at her, only mumbled, "mudblood," before he heard jisoo slide the door.

"shut up, taehyung!" jennie grimaced.

"i'll help lisa and jungkook," he faced the two.

"join her then," yoongi raised a brow and challenged taehyung. the younger boy only smirked and snickered. "you'll see."

"you're creepy," jennie commented.

.

"i can't wait!" rosé, joined by lisa, excitedly glance at the window while expressing their happiness at finally going to hogsmeade.

"i remembered when both of us tried to sneak inside the train but filch is just- really annoying," lisa stated which caused the both of them to laugh.

hoseok, who was beside them together with seokjin and jimin, also stated, "can't wait to enter honeydukes again! i missed going in there," he chimed before facing the two girls. "you'll love there!"

rosé nodded and clapped both of her hands, while lisa tried asking them a question, "what about butterbeer?"

"oh, blimey," jimin replied. "you'll love that!"

"where's jungkook?" namjoon asked after closing his book when he noticed that they were only five inside the compartment.

"oh, he said he'll be seeing his two friends," hoseok says. "donghyuk and junhoe? if i'm not mistaken. he'll be back before we arrive at hogsmeade."

"you have your recipes for your potion?" jimin asked rosé who just nodded at him.

"yep! i'm thinking if i should call donghyuk and be with me so he could know if i'm taking the recipes correct-"

"i can help you with that," he says, not glancing at her. "you don't need to call him. it's also his first time, he should enjoy it too."

"oh- okay!" rosé cheerfully said and glanced at the window again before humming the hogwarts song.

(hOgwaRts hoGwaRts hOgGy wArTy HogwaRts
teAch uS sOmetHinG pLeasE~)

when jimin raised his head, he saw the rest of his friends but rosé looking at him with amusement in their eyes. he had to snap at them and roll his eyes to make them stop teasing him but they didn't stop.

.

"it's freezing in here," jisoo mumbled before casting a warming charm for her body. she watched as each students jumped off the train excitedly especially the third years.

she couldn't find the two, sadly, so she had to wait infront of the train to watch each and every students running towards hogsmeade until she see her friends.

"jisoo!" jungkook, who was talking to his ravenclaw and slytherin friends-  ran towards her after saying goodbye to them. "i've been looking for you earlier!" he says as he hugged himself to keep him warm.

jisoo just rolled her eyes and also gave jungkook the warming charm. "woah," he mumbled. "thanks for that!"

jisoo nodded. "where's lisa?"

"with the others. i left them earlier and i thought i could be back before we arrive but turns out that the trip was not that long," he says before tiptoeing to see if any of their friends was already there.

"there you are!" glancing on the left side, jisoo groaned in annoyance and jungkook smiled at the guy approacing.

"taehyung!" he chuckled. "i thought you'd be with yoongi?"

"i told you i'd help you with the potions," he snickered, glancing at the ravenclaw student who's just busy roaming her eyes to find lisa. "right, jisoo?"

"whatever suits you," she mumbled before finally walking away. "lisa, here!" ignoring the two boys, she walked towards the gryffindor girl who's happily hopping towards her. "i'm ready! i'm ready! let's go?!"

jisoo sighed when she heard jungkook chanting the same thing, with taehyung non stop smirking at her.

"i should've stayed in the common room."

.

i'm in a good mood lol
i'll update again later!! ♡
ot11 next chapter, here we go!