08 | valerian root

taehyung had no idea what has gotten into jisoo's mind. she stood there, head up while holding the potions book.

right infront of some vain slytherin students- taehyung's other circle of friends.

it's been almost a month when mcgonagall stopped them from their arguing. they had lessen quarreling and fighting infront of professors and students. but not really infront of their friends- it's actually the only time they could fight. when they're with them.

"well hello there, muggle," a slytherin student laughed at his own remark while the rest followed him. taehyung just stared at jisoo, waiting for her to say whatever she want to say.

"you know where to go. as far as i can remember, yoongi told you yesterday what are we going to do today. i don't need to repeat it for you," she said in a speed before taking a step back.

taehyung started smirking before shrugging both of his shoulders. "then why are you here?"

"it's for lisa and jungkook," jisoo blankly replied. "don't flatter yourself."

when she turned her back, taehyung's friends started boo-ing and snorting. "don't turn your back on us, dirty blood! slytherin's are- what do they call us? cunning!" mark tuan let out a loud laugh.

jisoo smirked, then looked back at them before mumbling, "ravenclaws knows what to do, tuan. we watch before we attack."

.

"i'll read out the recipes and tell me if it's on the table. are we clear?" jisoo, for the nth time around, reminded lisa and jungkook who did nothing but to joke around and laugh.

rest of their friends were also there- jisoo asked why, and the only thing they said was: for moral support.

"aye aye captain!" the two third years motioned as they went straight to the table where all of the things needed was arranged.

"powdered dragon claw?" jisoo started grabbing the parchment and the quill. when they noticed that she was already serious and pissed- caused by taehyung who nonstopped contradict jisoo's ways of plans and ideas, they stopped laughing their asses off.

"we have it here," jungkook answered.

the ravenclaw prefect only nodded before continuing, "salamander blood?"

"yep," lisa excitingly cheered and pointed at the one vial on the left side.

"powdered moonstone?"

"got one!"

"syrup of hellebore?"

"we have one!"

"wormwood?"

"yes!"

"frog brains?"

"got it here!"

"griffin claw?"

"last one in here-"

"what?" jisoo glanced at them both, eyes widened. "what did you said?" lisa and jungkook even gulped hardly after seeing jisoo's dark aura.

they heard yoongi whistling and jennie's smack to stop him. namjoon closed the book he was reading and decided to listen to them.