12 | halloween ball

"don't overdo it!" jisoo hisses at her junior when she removed the silver circlet, for the nth time around, as she grunted in annoyance

"jisoo!" tzuyu protests before grabbing back the diadem and putting it back to her hair. "this completes your look! it's perfect!" she points at the mirror infront of them that just made jisoo to roll her eyes.

"trust tzuyu, chu," wendy giggles before fixing her own royal blue gown. "by the way, call time is getting near. we need to go down now, i better go first, my date is already waiting for me," she chuckled.

jisoo pouted and said, "he can't answer the riddle, can't he?"

"shut up!" wendy laughs at her roommate's savageness causing tzuyu to chuckle. jisoo just shrugged and looked back at her reflection again until they finally heard the door closed.

"looks like it's just you and me, jisoo," tzuyu laughs, combing her straight hair and glancing at the mirror. she was wearing a blue long gown with the back a bit longer, which was just a perfect dress robe for her because she has long legs.

"you look beautiful," jisoo smiles before looking at tzuyu's own gold circlet.

"so are you," tzuyu rolls her eyes jokingly before finally grabbing her wand and hiding it near her hips. "i think i should meet my date now too. what about you?"

"i don't have one," jisoo giggles.

tzuyu raised a brow before shaking her head. "rubbish. coming from the ravenclaw's prefect? no way."

"just leave, tzuyu!" she laughs a little before pushing the younger girl at the door so she could finally leave. tzuyu then lets herself get dragged by the korean until she was finally outside the door.

"don't remove your diadem, chu, it looks great on you," she winks. "see you later!"

"whatever.."

.

"slap me if i'm still dreaming," yoongi mumbles. "you look so good."

jennie did slapped his shoulders lightly before grabbing his arms

jennie did slapped his shoulders lightly before grabbing his arms. they were partners, ofcourse. and no one could be immuned by getting envious seeing the two slytherins together in a ball.