Chapter 3: I am a failure

Lauren's POV

I can't believe Dani called me right when I was about to confess my feelings to Jasmine. But I have her address, yay for me. Therefore, I am asking her out today but she has no clue yet. I know my family will hate me for dating girls, that's why I want to keep it as a secret. I know it's a risk, they can find us anytime. But I don't care anymore, they can slap my face, they can put me out of the doors. As long as I would be with her, I would feel safe anywhere. I have never been in this position of asking someone out but let's see how this goes. Bold Lauren who?

Jasmine's POV

I was nervously looking at our texts from yesterday when my bell rang. I rushed downstairs and when I saw her, my heart skipped a beat. Thank God my parents went to grocery store earlier.

"Lauren? What, what are you doing here?" I stuttered, she was wearing a dress for some reason and let me tell that she was stunning.

"I guess I like surprising people. Go and get your dress too, I will wait. Hopefully, I am not bothering you."

"No, you would never bother me. I thought I was bothering you yesterday, I am so sorry if I made you angry." I was yelling at her from my room for a second while putting on my dress.

"What are you talking about?"

"You stopped texting me all of sudden."

"Oh that, my freaking sister had to interrupt my confes-" She cleared her throat. "I mean that I need to take you somewhere."

"But where? And why are you wearing a dress?"

"You will find it all there, cutie. How do you like my Tesla? It's thriving." She fastened my belt, making me blush calling me like that again. When she stopped in front of the restaurant, I felt like crying. Is Lauren freaking Cimorelli really taking me out on a date or it's just my biggest wish?

Few minutes later...

"How was the lunch?" Lauren asked.

"You have a good taste indeed but you are lucky that I am not a picky eater."

"Omg, you suck! But you are lucky that I am a sucker for you." I gulped looking at Lauren's hand in mine. For the first time, I felt like being hit with electricity or something, some type of feeling I have never felt before.

"Lauren, when will you explain what are we doing here?" 

"Right now. I wanted to ask you out." 

"You can't be serious?" I felt like crying happy tears, she actually likes me too.

"I can, I always am. I really like you, I can't hold it anymore, I am sorry. From the first time I saw you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I think that you are the most clever and prettiest girl I have ever met. Would you let me love you?"

"I have no words to say. You really surprised me. I really like you too."

"So I guess you got my texts yesterday, yes, I was flirting with you." She started to lean in and I started freaking out.

"Laur, I don't know how to kiss." I blushed, looking down.

"Hey cutie, you are all good. I got you, I want to show you how. Just sink into it." Then I felt her lips pressed onto mine. Gosh, I never ever dreamed of taste this sweet. I immediately kissed her back, tangling my hand in her hair while she was holding my waist.

"This was amazing, see it wasn't even that hard. We should do it more often. I love you, I really do." Lauren said while still resting her forehead on mine. I just nodded, smiling so widely. I don't even remember the last time when I was feeling this happy. She really is the one. The solution of all my problems. The source of my happiness.