Chapter 13: Stay with me

Jasmine's POV

We were just walking through streets, I wanted Lauren to be well up in this town. We were just enjoying each other but all of sudden, it started snowing. Oh snap, I should have taken gloves with myself.

"I knew that it would come!" I yelled, noticing Lauren throwing confusing looks at me.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"It started snowing and I don't have gloves, that's what's wrong."

"How come that you forgot them?"

"I don't know, I guess that I am just a human too." It didn't take long for my body to start shaking.

"Baby, you are cold."

"It's okay. I can handle it."

"No, it's not okay? I don't want to have something like ice statue from my beautiful girl! I am sorry, let me fix it." Lauren actually had gloves on, so she just grabbed my hands, rubbing them against her own. It made me feel much more warmth. She is beyond amazing.

"Is this better?" She asked looking straight into my eyes. I nodded and leaned in for a kiss.

"This kiss is my thank you. Thank you for taking care of me."

"Anytime. We should really go home before we both freeze." She wrapped her arms around me and I felt like being wrapped in a blanket. She just makes me feel so good. When we got into my house, Lauren immediately put me in front of my fire place.

"Stay here and don't move. You really need to feel the warmth right now. I am going to grab some food from your kitchen." When she came back, I decided to mess with her a bit.

"I think I have been sitting in front of this fire for too long already. I feel like I am melting."

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. Wait, I am going to take your temperature."

"No, Laur." I grabbed her hand and she raised eyebrows. "I feel like I am melting because of you. I would melt anytime I see you."

"My little Olaf." She sat next to me and we shared an eskimo kiss, that means that we just touched our noses. 

"Laur?" I spoke up, interrupting the silence between us.

"Yes, baby?"

"I actually have something for you. I know that you love clothes and stuff, so I got you a present." I grabbed the wrapped box and handed it to her.

"Are we celebrating something today?" She asked, it was so cute seeing her surprised.

"No but since we can't celebrate Christmas together, I wanted to make Christmas now, just for us. Open it, love."

"What? You really got me these?" Her eyes were sparkling looking at fluffy snake softie shoes. I love making her happy.

"Do you like them?"

"This is like the best present I have ever received. I love you more than anything on this world." She lifted me up and spun me around. "I am going to try them now." I watched my girlfriend walking few meters in them but then she threw herself on my sofa, playing with them.

"You, get out of my way! Stop blocking it!" She kicked with her right slipper the left slipper and then the left slipper returned the attack. She is such a baby sometimes but that's something that makes me turning even into softer mode for her.

"It's not nice, hurting animals!" I came to her and tapped her shoulders.

"Stop interrupting me, this snake attacked my other snake, I want to give it what it deserves! Okay, I am done with them, they are both weird, they just like to fight all day."