Chapter 10: Prom

Lauren's POV

Scotland, here we come! We finally came on the place Jasmine told me. Yes, we, Cimorelli sisters. I love how supportive my family is. They know how much I love Jasmine, so they gladly helped me with this. She was hesitant at first, sending me all the details of her prom because she just couldn't understand why I needed them. However, I got them because I am just too powerful and I am about to make this prom the best one in her life. I entered the building as the last from my sisters, hiding behind their backs. Dani, the most outgoing one, went as the first one. She confidently opened the door and acted like a real primadonna, gaining attention almost immediately. I was looking for my girl the entire time I was inside. After a few minutes, I finally spotted her, sitting all alone behind one table. I smirked at the fact she has no clue about that I am here. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

Lauren: Hey cutie, don't you have that prom today?

Jasmine: Hi love, I am having it right now and it's so boring. I just wish I could leave it like right now. It's useless being here without the person you love. I wanted to be here with you and instead of it, I am here just with my flipping parents sitting downstairs. Yes, they wanted to come even though they didn't have to but since it's in our town..

Lauren: I have something to tell you but I gotta go now. You will know it later. :)

Jasmine: Lauren, wait! Please don't go, entertain me! Laurie! :/  

I just giggled reading her last text but of course that Lisa had to interrupt something.

"Lauren, are you sure that you want to tell her today?"

"Lise, we talked about it, yes, I want. We will all perform for her tonight. Hope you don't mind me picking your song I Don't Deserve It. I just feel like it describes our situation in our relationship a lot."

"I don't mind but I can sing it with you, right?"

"Yes, you can. Others will join us and do the harmonies."

"Sounds great. What are you waiting for, go and get your girl?"

"I am scared."

"Just take a deep breath. You got this, fingers crossed." Lisa playfully hit my shoulders and I slowly but surely started walking towards the girl of my dreams with a rose in my hands. When I got to her, I decided to scare her from her back. I put my hands on her eyes, covering them and making sure she won't see anything.

"Who are you? Let me go!" She screeched and I just started laughing.

"Someone you know very well. Turn around." 

"Lauren? What the heck? How did you get here? Is this really happening or Am I still dreaming about what I want?" She just stayed frozen with her hand on her mouth. Shook mode.

"No no cutie, you are not alone on this prom anymore. Your girlfriend came to save you just in time. You are about to have best time of your life." I opened my arms for her and she immediately threw herself into my arms.

"God, you look breathtaking. I have missed you so much. So this is why you wanted to know the details of my prom." She wasn't upset anymore, she was smiling so widely and that was everything that mattered to me that time.

"Please, take this rose from this enamored girl."

"Lauren, why are you so romantic? You really have a good taste in everything, I love smelling roses."

"I have a little surprise for you, just watch." I called my sisters on the stage, catching the mic, winking at my shocked girlfriend. I looked at Lisa standing next to me, then at Christina, Katherine, Amy and Dani sitting on chairs behind us. They all nodded and I started singing, followed by Lisa right after.