Chapter 4: They don't define us

Jasmine's POV

I was having some kind of dream I couldn't even describe when I started to wake up, thanks to such a bright sun already shining right into my face. Since I am just a freaking lazybutt, I decided to just continue laying down with my eyes closed, just listening to wonderful singing of birds. But suddenly, I felt someone caressing my back. It took me a while to believe that life like this was a reality. I wiped my eyes to see the most beautiful girl laying next to me. Guess that I don't need fairytale dreams anymore when I can outlive one nice fairytale in real life. 

"Good morning cutie, how did you sleep?" She asked with that sweet voice of hers.

"Pretty good. I dreamed about something but I can't remember it clearly."

"I bet it was about me. You came home with me and then you fell asleep right after. You looked so peaceful, I couldn't take my eyes off you. That's how I fell asleep. I cuddled up to you because I just felt like protecting you and it made me safer as well."

"Wait, we slept together?"

"Of course, we are girlfriends." I blushed imagining falling asleep with Lauren wrapped around me. I tried to hid it from her, so I turned from her and headed to the bathroom. When I came back into her room, my eyes shot wide open. There was Lauren already waiting with something tasty. This girl never stops amazing me.

"I was preparing our breakfast while you were sleeping. I am glad that you didn't notice, so I could surprise you. I still remember that I got you with that avocado thing and I eat avocados on like daily basis so." She explained and giggled afterwards. Why she has to be this cute?

"Laur, why are you this caring?"

"Because I am. It's my personality. I just can't imagine failing taking care of someone I love."

"I am so glad that I moved in here. I feel like you are my mom and girlfriend 2 in 1."

"Literally just shut up." She shushed me with our first morning kiss. I couldn't concentrate on anything, just on taste of her lips. The moment we start kissing, I forget about everything. 

"I love you." She said, still hugging me and not letting me go.

"I love you too." I lifted her chin and looked into her big brown eyes. "This chocolate mystery was definitely the thing I fell for first. We should go somewhere." I grabbed her hand, taking her outside. Soon, we found ourselves nearby bus station. I was proud of myself, I was in the US just for few days but I was already able to find most places by myself.

"Babe why did you want to take me here?"

"It reminds me of school. I always go to school by bus. I want to learn and study already, holidays are so boring for me. But at least, you are here to make these days less boring."

"You can study me, gladly. I am ready to make your holidays the best ones in your life. C'mon sit down, I want to give you my love and affection." We sat down and I immediately felt her head resting on my shoulders. I have never been more in love.

"How is the school system like?" Lauren broke the silence between us, leaving me in shock. How she doesn't know about things like this? Like everyone goes to school.

"Well, I don't know why are you asking this but there are classes with teachers who teach certain subjects and either annoying or friendly classmates, there's no between."

"I am asking because I was homeschooled my whole life."

"Wow, really? I guess that I still have to learn a lot about you."

"I am like an onion. I got a lot of layers to me but once you peel them all back, you got yourself some great flavor."

"You are such an interesting person. I really want to read you all."

"Here is another secret. I speak with my facial expressions and gestures more than I do with words. I know one thing that is better transmitted through feelings. Let your lips do their thing." She winked at me, automatically turning me on. We started living our own world when we heard some shrieking and yelling, making us pulling out.

"Look, there's two girls kissing, how disgusting!" I faced some city gang.

"Jeez why they can't just let us do our thing." Lauren rolled her eyes, whispering into my ear.

"I never told you but I was afraid of this, getting noticed in public."

"Don't worry cutie, they don't define us. They can blab whatever they want, it won't change my love for you." She pecked my cheek before standing up.

"Hey you guys, if you told us we are disgusting, why are you still here watching us? Don't you know that love is love? I was born straight but sometimes women can just understand women better. I am proud of being bisexual and I don't give a fuck about what you say about us. I am happy with her and that's all that matters. Fuck off!" This is how brave my girlfriend is. She literally yelled at them, making them leave. I am dating a savage and I love it.

"Since when you curse? That was so hot."

"They were just getting on my nerves. No one will mess with you. I am so mad at these homophobes with no heart. You are so gentle, so vulnerable." She ran a hand through my hair, making me smile.

"I can't even imagine being this perfect, you are so beautiful, so brave, so smart. I am nothing compared to you. How did I get so lucky to share you?"

"Nobody's perfect, for me you are perfect just the way you are. We should get back home before it gets too late. Give me your hand, I will walk you."

"I am so in love with you." I admitted, looking at her hand in mine.

"So am I. You don't have to be worried about anything when you are with me, do you understand?"

"So this is how love feels. If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't have even gotten to know what is love. I don't regret any second being with you. I don't regret giving my heart to you."

"'Cause I don't care when I'm with my baby, yeah, all the bad things disappear and you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody." I was dazed by a soothing voice like this, the most perfect melody for my ears. She keeps singing to me and she is so good at it. Why she isn't famous already? I can't wait to uncover this girl.